"If you say so." I giggled, giving him a once over. He looked much better than I did. The way his shirt was hugging his biceps.

Fuck.

I chewed on my bottom lip, shaking the dirty thoughts out of my head. Now is not the time. And unfortunately with how busy Beckham has been with work, and I've been with school and Jayce's extracurriculars. Soccer is finally back in season and midterms just passed. It's been kind of a long time since we've... You know.  2 and 1/2 weeks to be exact, but with my hormones raging the way they are. That might as well be two years. What was it Selena said? A day without you is like a year without rain.. Yeah that. My pussy is parched. 

"Are you ready to start?" Robin's voice cut through the background chatter. I glanced over at Beckham who nodded his head.

"I guess we are." I confirmed.

"Okay.. I am Robin Roberts, sitting down with Lennox James and Beckham De Loughrey who have graciously invited me into their home to discuss some of the headlines that have been circulating recently in regards to their relationship." Robin looked into the camera, effortlessly giving the introduction before the cameras panned towards Beckham and I.

"The two of you have a love story straight out of a movie. Girl turns billionaire playboy into a family man. I think that's why the public is so enamored by this couple. Though Beckham is no stranger to the media. He hadn't received this much press prior to the announcement of your relationship. Lennox, how was this been for you? To suddenly become 1/2 of America's newest power couple?" Robin asked the question genuinely taking me by surprise.

"People consider us to be a power couple?" I whispered to Beckham causing both him and Robin to laugh. "It's been a little overwhelming. Beckham's lifestyle in general, is very different from mine but when you want to be with someone you're willing to
compromise. To embrace things that are different and new."

"Lennox has been great. Our families get along well, she handles every situation with grace and poise. Even this one and I know it's been especially stressful for her." Beckham smiled, rubbing my thigh. "It's one of the things I love about her."

"That's sweet. Beckham since you brought it up, would you mind if we talk about recent headlines? The news was leaked that Lennox is pregnant, and then claims were made alleging Lennox had some sort of an agenda or motivation in regards to getting pregnant."

Beckham looked to me using his eyes to ask for permission to speak on my behalf. I nodded my head letting him know to go ahead. I don't mind taking a back seat with these things.. As much as I love attention all of this is a bit too much. Even for me.

"We've known that Lennox was pregnant for quite some time. We didn't share this information publicly because we feared something like this would happen. That it would become a spectacle and I just wanted her to have a peaceful pregnancy. I think that's what every boyfriend, every father wants." He explained.

Beckham continued, "As for the claims made that questioned her integrity... They're false."

I decided to chime in at this point. "I was told that I would have issues conceiving so I didn't expect to get pregnant. About 13-16% of women in the US struggle with fertility. And Black women are twice as likely to have trouble conceiving. These disparities in healthcare were a large part of the reason I decided to pursue medicine. To help close some of those gaps. That's part of the reason I agreed to this interview."