Dr. Angel Face Prequel Pt. 4: Wedding Invite & Midnight Visit (Calum Hood Fluff)

ابدأ من البداية

Calum holds his hand out for me as I try not to trip over the rocks surrounding my heels.
"I guess we shouldn't stray further. I would hate it if you sprained your ankle in those high heels."
"Not a very exploration-appropriate outfit, don't you think?" I giggle and he hums. He plants a kiss on my forehead, keeping my hand in his as we stop to take the look at the background.
"I have been meaning to ask you... Is there any chance you will be able to join me on tour?" Calum asks me as he moves behind me to wrap his arms around me.
"You mean for the whole tour? That would be kind of impossible." I chuckle, leaning my head back against his shoulder.
"I am not delusional, Dr. Angel Face. I know your job is not one with many leaves. I am just asking if you will be able to join us for a couple of days."
"Maybe for the North American leg of the tour. And for a long weekend, probably. I am sorry I can't do more." I am already fantasizing about seeing him after weeks and weeks of absence.
"I couldn't have asked for a better thing." I can hear the smile in his voice, which brings a smile to my own face.
"I am not very sure about the dates, though." I add. He presses a prolonged kiss on the side of my neck before he rests his chin on the curve between my neck and shoulder.
"We can take a look at the North American dates when we get home. It is enough for me you want to visit."
"Thank you for wanting me there." I turn my head and plant a kiss on his cheek.
"If I could, I would have you travel the world with me." He whispers.

The crowd seems bigger than it was when we left, but still, there are lots of familiar faces missing.
"We are still very early." I chuckle. Calum, with my hand still in his, walks us to the seats.
"We can just sit and wait. I am sure once your colleagues see the hottie you have as your plus one, they will scram to meet me..."
"I have told you once, and I am going to keep telling you, Chicken Tender Guy, your confidence is admirable." I comment, taking my seat.
"It is the confidence that lured you to me. Be honest."
"That, and because you smell heavenly and have the prettiest lips." I reply, stroking his cheek. He looks at me adoringly in the eyes, resting his hand on mine, before he leans in to kiss me.
"Am I interrupting?" Someone clears his throat, making me snap up.
"Dr. Hunt..."
"I heard you were looking for me."
"Yes. I wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend, Calum. Calum, Dr. Owen Hunt."
"Pleasure to meet you." Owen extends his hand towards Calum.
"Holy shit. He looks exactly like him." Calum gasps, his eyes going wide.
"I look like who?" Owen asks, knitting his eyebrows together.
"I am sorry. It is lovely to meet you. (Y/N) pointed out that you look exactly like an actor from my favorite movie. I am sorry for my reaction." Calum is quick to apologize, shaking Owen's hand.
"Well, everyone has a twin, I guess. It was nice meeting you, Calum. I hope you have fun at the wedding." Owen points to a crying Leo to excuse himself.
"You too, Dr. Hunt." I greet him off, waiting for him to walk a couple feet before turning to Calum.
"I screwed this up, didn't I?" He asks, scratching the back of his head.
"You look very cute when you are excited." I coo, taking my seat back.

"Those seem to be having a good time." Calum points out as he hands me a glass of lemon soda, fetched from the bar. He takes his seat back as I turn to see who he is talking about, seeing the interns doing shots.
"Would you like to join them?" I ask, taking a small sip.
"I am too old for their clan." He chuckles.
"They are all, older than you..."
"What?" He asks, eyes widening.
"Those are first-year interns. The youngest is 25." I reply.
"They are your age... And they are still doing internship?" Calum asks, knitting his eyebrows together.
"I was a special case, Cal... I graduated early." I remind him and he chuckles.
"You are truly one in a million..." Calum plants a kiss on my forehead. The commotion makes us both turn our heads towards it.

DeLuca is speaking on the microphone, slurring his words about the blood spilled making him family with Jo and Alex. Meredith is the one to drag him off for a walk to clear his head.
"What's up with him?"
"His girlfriend had to leave the country... He has been a wreck since." I explain. The wedding planner picks the mic, asking for an EpiPen for her allergic reaction, before falling on the ground heaving.
I rush to her, as well as the rest of my colleagues present, leaving Calum behind.