Dr. Angel Face Prequel Pt. 4: Wedding Invite & Midnight Visit (Calum Hood Fluff)

Summary: Dr. (Y/L/N) and Mr. Hood attend the Karev wedding, where things couldn't have gone more wrong. After spending a few nights at Calum's place, (Y/N) decides to spend the night at her place. 
(Not smut, but has a few innuendos) (T.W: Mention of anaphylactic shock)
(Words: 4.5k) (Main Stories: Part 1: Fetish, Part 2: Heat, Part 3: Heat Extended, Part 4: Dr. Angel Face, Alternative AU: Dr. Angel Face Alternative)
--

"Will you ever not look good? It is ridiculous" Calum comments, stepping behind me as I fix my dress in front of the full-body mirror in his closet.
"Am I supposed to look like a troll today?" I chuckle, running my hands over the cinch in the waist of my dress.
"You could never look like a troll, even if you tried your hardest." He compliments me, pushing my hair out of my neck and planting a kiss on the side of it.
"You know, I was right... You look totally hot in formal clothes..." I turn around, scanning him from head to toe. He is wearing a formal pair of black slacks, a black leather belt with an intricate engraved gold buckle, and a freshly pressed baby blue shirt, matching my dress. He has styled his hair with a bit of wax to tame the fluffy, curly top, and he is wearing that cologne that makes my skin chill whenever I smell it on him. I lean in, reaching up to press a kiss on his lips. His arm rests on my lower back, holding me close to him as we deepen the kiss.
"We need to go. The drive down to the pier is going to be kinda hectic." Calum comments, pulling an inch from me.
"And the ferry ride will take some time." I add and he sighs.
"Come one, let's go." He smiles, reaching on the bed to pick up his blazer. He puts it on, fixes his sleeves as I stand, and I look at him totally dumbfound.
"What?" He asks, chuckling at the way I am staring at him with my mouth agape.
"You look really hot right now. Like, really hot." I sigh and he laughs.
"Let's go." He says cheerfully, handing me my clutch.

"Are we the first ones here?" Calum asks me as we walk into a very quiet venue.
"I don't know. Let's look around. I am sure at least Meredith is here." I reply, linking my arm with his.
"This is a beautiful venue. I like how they found a place that is not near the beach."
"It would be cliche, wouldn't it?"
"I like beach weddings." Calum comments.
"I meant that it would be cliche getting married on a beach on Santa Catalina Island. This is unique, in a way." I explain. I see Meredith and Amelia by the drinks table, so I guide us towards them.
"Meredith, Amelia, you look very fancy." I compliment them, making them shift their attention to me.
"(Y/N), you are here early. You look gorgeous." Meredith cheers, smiling brightly.
"There was way less traffic than we thought. This is my boyfriend, Calum. Calum, this is Meredith Grey, head of General Surgery, and this is Amelia Shepherd, head of Neurosurgery."
"You are the infamous Calum... It is nice to meet you." Amelia shakes his hand.
"It is great to meet you. I have heard so many things about you."
"Oh, I bet not more than we have." Meredith chimes in, giving me a soft smirk. I feel my cheeks heating up, instinctively biting my bottom lip.
"Have you seen Owen? I was hoping Calum would finally meet him."
"Why would you want your boyfriend to meet Hunt?" Amelia asks me, knitting her eyebrows together.
"Apparently he looks like an actor from my favorite movie. Kevin McKidd..." Calum explains.
"Well, he is feeding Leo, so, he is inside. Maybe wait here, have a drink and he will be out soon... Hopefully." Amelia replies and we nod, almost in unison.
"Let's go have our drinks. See you in a bit." I motion for Calum, who gently waves off the two women.
"I will have a glass of rose, please." I say to the bartender.
"Tonic water for me. With lime, if you have." Calum says, placing his hand on my lower back.
"Not drinking?"
"I am drinking, my soda. I have to drive after, remember?"
"You are very responsible. It is admirable." I comment and he rubs his thumb over the hollow of my waist.
"I cannot endanger precious cargo, can I?" He asks, planting a kiss on my forehead.
"Here you go." The barman leaves our drinks before us.

"Should we go look around? There is not much we can do until the wedding ceremony." I suggest and Calum links his arm with mine.
"I should probably watch how much I drink today." I comment, taking a sip from my glass.
"Why?" He asks.
"Since you are not drinking, I should join you." I explain.
"You should drink as much as you feel like. You are safe with me, you know that, right?"
"You are truly one of a kind." I lean my head against his shoulder as we walk away from the little crowd of people already attending the wedding.
"It is because I am with you. I mean, I was like that in my past relationships, but you appreciate it, you take time to acknowledge my behavior. And that makes me want to treat you even better." He replies. Crap, I love this man. But blurting it out loud now, in a wedding, after only a couple of months of dating, would be too creepy.
"I am glad you didn't stay in your past relationships. Now I can get you all to myself. It is their loss." I cling my glass on his and he smiles.
"I know I never talk to you about my exes. And it isn't fair I am just mentioning them in casual conversation."
"Calum, I don't want to know nothing more than what you want to tell me. I don't have any interest in your past girlfriends. I have an interest in you. So, what you choose to tell me, when you choose to tell me, and how you choose to tell me, is completely up to you." I assure him, stepping a bit before him and earning a hum from his lips.
"I don't know how you can be so chill about this, Angel Face. It is admirable you can keep your cool when I talk about my exes."
"It is a talent." I smile. He places his fingers under my chin, lifting it up to plant a kiss on my lips. I melt, I still melt every time he kisses me. I hoped I would have gotten rid of the vivid excitement by now, but it seems impossible not to be on the edge at his every touch.
"We are still on plain sight..." He mumbles, pressing his forehead against mine.
"We are."
"Come on, then. Let's find a bit of privacy."
"Why would we need to find privacy?" I ask and he presses a kiss on my temple.
"Do not set your mind to filthy themes. I just want to be away from the public eye." He replies. I move to his side, joining my arm with his before we start walking further away from the guests.