"I guess you could say that." You admitted smiling towards Fred. Moving past what had happened seemed like the easiest and most mature thing to do. And from recent events you realised that could have been Fred, if his name went in and was chosen. So you didn't want to waste your time. 

"I'm so relieved. I missed y/n being around." George stated.

"Awh Georgie, aren't you a little softie." You stood up and ruffed his hair, "even your hair is soft. Don't cut it for a while longer please. I'm begging." You said to Fred and George.

"Y/n?"

"Harry." He too had been suffering, he hadn't come out his room in days and Ron said he would frequently wake up from nightmares while also talking about Cedric.

"Can I talk to you please?" He asked.

"Sure, want to go to my room?" It was much more private.

He nodded. You walked up the stairs and directed Harry into your room. You pulled up a chair.

"How you holding up?" You asked.

"Not well, you?"

"I'm trying to be strong. For Cedric." You admitted.

"So I need to tell you something. It's about your father. He was there that night, with Voldemort-" you cringed at his name, "I didn't know if you knew but he's a death eater." You obviously knew he was one, because of the attack at the World Cup, but it still pained you to hear.

"Did he, you know?" You referred to him killing Cedric.

"No, worm tail did that."

"What you mean Peter Pettigrew?" You asked shocked.

"Yes, you do know that he's alive and Sirius is innocent right?" Harry asked.

"I mean I briefly knew but nothing to in-depth, so is he back you know who. Is he back properly?" You questioned.

Harry nodded and looked down, "you'll be fine Harry, I won't let what happened to Cedric happen to you. Do you understand?" You questioned. He nodded again.

"Today we acknowledge, a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hardworking, infinitely fair minded, and most importantly a fierce, fierce friend." You were reflecting on your friendship and could have started to cry again, "Now I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see Cedric Diggory was murdered!" You clutched Fred's hand and started to let tears fall from your eyes, he looked at you and then back to Dumbledore, "By Lord Voldemort! The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this! But not to do so, I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me and reminds us, that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongue our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever." You had now controlled your tears and retracted your hand from Fred's, "Remember that. And Cedric Diggory will not have died in vein! You remember that, and we will remember a boy who was kind and honest, brave and true right to the very end." Dumbledore stood down and we all gave a light clap.

The crowds of students from all three schools took over one of the courtyards in the school. You walked with Fred and George watching everyone say there goodbyes,

"Well this year was weird, and problematic safe to say." George said.

"Yeah, a lot has happened. A lot has changed. But we only have more more shot of it, it's so weird to think next year is our last one." You stated.

"I'm so ready to leave." Fred told you both, "when we leave we can fully start on our joke shop."

"So you're both 100% set on that still?" You asked.

"As set as we can be." George added.

"Well you have my full support, if you need anything you can always ask." You told them both.

"So what are you doing for summer?" Fred questioned you.

"Uhm, well I have something I need to do. But after that not sure."

"How long will that take?"

"A few weeks, I have some things in place but I need to properly fix it all up." You said, trying not to tell them what you were talking about.

"Are you going to tell us what you are doing or?" George sarcastically responded.

"I can't, not yet anyways. You will find out in time." You responded.

You looked out a window and watched as the students from durmstrang and beauxbatons left the castle, I'm glad this year is over.

AN:
Oh my gosh! I have finished the goblet of fire year!! I'm already on 52 chapters and I plan on writing this story up until the last film, so who knows how long it will be.

I also want to point out y/n Bardot is 17 now, however I skipped her birthday, I will mention it and do stuff for it in the future but I don't really think it could have fitted in anywhere- hope you don't mind :)

I have some plans, big ones coming up in the upcoming year (order of the Phoenix) so I'll see you there xox
Stay safe and well x
-i <33