Chapter 8 - How to Love a Daemon

Start from the beginning

Celeste was rudely interrupted by the sound of Ishimaru bursting into the dining hall.

Taka: Bad news, everyone! There is a mystery afoot!

Hiro: Huh? What happened?

Taka: It would seem Byakuya is refusing to leave his room! I stood there pressing his doorbell over and over, but he never showed himself.

Makoto: Maybe he just...wasn't there.

Taka: I'd like to think so. But I'm worried something happened to him.

Y/N: It might be a good idea if we all split up and go and look for him!

Taka: Ah! I was about to suggest the same thing!

Toko: S-Stop trying to o-one up everyone...

Asahina: Okay, I'll go and check his room one more time. I'm just keep on hammering that button until I get a response.

Sakura: Very well. The rest of us can go and check the rest of the building.

Hiro: Yeah. Before it's, ya know... too late...

Y/N: Well come on Celeste, we've gotta go and find him!

Celeste: If you wouldn't mind my dear, I shall stay here. Until my thirst is satisfied, I have no urge to do anything. If you must go, then go. I shall be waiting here for you...

Y/N: Ok, well I'll see you later then...

Y/N caught up with Makoto and Junko, who were heading towards the library.

Junko: Oh, hey Y/N! Thought you'd stay in the dining hall and swap spit with that lolita! Hahaha!

Y/N: Funny. Very funny. No I don't feel that way about her, not at all...

Belial: Now that is a definite lie. And don't bother trying to deny it...

Y/N: Ok, fine! I...I do like her, happy?

Makoto: Well that's not really a surprise, to be honest. 

Y/N: Wait, what? How hasn't that surprised you?

Junko: Well let's see...The amount of times you two are together. The way you blush everytime Celeste looks in your general direction. The list goes on...

Y/N: Anyway, we're tryna find trust fund aren't we? Let's go...

Blushing heavily, Y/N stepped into the library, accompanied by Junko and Makoto. They looked inside to see Byakuya sitting at a table, reading a book and a cup of coffee in his hand.

Makoto: Byakuya?!

Junko: Umm...what are you doing?

Byakuya: I'm fishing. What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to read in peace. So if you three could be quiet.

Belial: Ahem.

Byakuya: Three and a half then. 

Makoto: But everyone's been super worried! We've all been looking for you!

Byakuya: And just who asked you to do that?

Y/N: Because we're all supposed to eat together in the morning! We all promised!

Byakuya slowly stood up, smooth and silent as a shadow, but not before snapping his book shut. Meanwhile, the others started showing up, one after another.

Taka: So this is where you've been hiding Byakuya!

Hiro: The heck you doin' here, man?

Sakura: We were very concerned.