Author's Notes

Hello! It's been a while since I've even looked at this story. Sorry it took so long to do 'Author's Notes'. I wasn't even planning on doing them but, I decided to.

I just want to say thank you to @Gabo0128 phantomofphan and @literally_phamily for sticking with me throughout the story.

I wasn't even going to have Phil die in the beginning but, then I realized that if I didn't do something different my story wasn't going to stand out and it wouldn't leave as big of a mark in people's minds. I wanted my story to stick into people's minds for as long as possible. I was actually inspired by a phan video edit on YouTube to have Phil die. I was already going to but it just gave me a 'boost' to go through with it.

I'm very proud of myself for this story to be honest. I don't write...like at ALL. At least I didn't until my friend Gaby (@Gabyo0128) basically forced me to write a phanfic and I'm glad she did cause I can show myself 'artistically' not just through a sketch book and pencil.

Some of you are probably wondering "BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO DAN?!" Well, I'm not sure...I sometimes think that him and Caleb got together but, then I scratch that idea out because I think that Dan couldn't do that to Phil. Then I think that Phil was Dan's only love but, then I think that Dan would at least find someone else and wouldn't mope around for the rest of his life. So use YOUR imagination to think about what happens to Dan. It's as simple as that. So don't ask for a sequel. There's honestly NOTHING else to do for this book.

While writing this I just realized that it got 1k reads. OMFG JFC THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! <333 When I was first writing I had NO idea where I was going with this book so it coming this far is mind boggling for me. I always found myself as the CRAPPIEST writer. I guess I just needed to find me spark.

Make sure to check out the other phanfiction I'm doing called 'It's Complicated' I know EXACTLY what I want to do and how I want it to end. I think you'll like the ending...or maybe not. MWAHAHAHA. XD

Anyways, just thank you all so much.

Goodbye Mr. Perfect. I love you, always. -You're Sunshine and Light

(I had to)

Jordan, out! <3