~Sick~

3rd Point of view.

Error sat on the couch, changing the channels on the TV from time to time, trying to find somethings he'd enjoy.

His head hurt a little, he felt cold. It was annoying, but Error decided to try to just ignore it.
Meanwhile Ink was- Doing whatever in his room, probably drawing or sleeping.. Error would gladly join him but he didn't feel like getting up.

Oh well.

Ink's POV.

It was getting boring, probably because of Error's absence.. But he's just downstairs- Yeah, time to go bother him.

As I made my way downstairs I looked at Error on the couch, he seemed tired.
I made my way to my beloved and sat next him.
" Hi love! "
" Not now Ink. " He groaned, his voice also gave away his tiredness.
" What's wrong? You sound- and look tired. "

" It's nothing, just a headache- and I'm pretty cold. "

" Awh, my poor baby. Do you want me to get you a blanket? "

Error sighed.

" One, don't call me that. And two, yes that would be nice. "

" Alright! Be right back. "

I gave Error a quick peck on the cheek and got up, walking upstairs to get a blanket- wait a second, should I get Error's blanket or— Actually, does it matter?

That's right.

It doesn't- I think.

Entering my room, I quickly grabbed the blanket from my bed and dragged it out of the room, then down the stairs and into the living room. Throwing it on the couch.

" Uhm, thanks. "

Error's POV.

I put the blanket over myself as Ink sits down next to me again, I have a suspicion of him planning to hug me.. It's not that I hate when he hugs me- I just at least want him to tell me before he does that, which he never does. And that is VERY annoying.

Ah there it is.

" INK! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HUGGING ME??? "

" To not hug you-? " He obviously guessed.. Wow wow, how ' unexpected '.

" No. That's not what I said. "

" Uh... I don't know? " 

Well of course he doesn't, he never remembers when I tell him that.

" I told you to only hug me when you have MY permission. " I half-yelled, glaring at Ink.

" Fine, then I'll leave."

" Wait- No- stayyy! It's fine just stay! "

And he left, maybe I shouldn't have 'yelled' at him.. Or maybe he isn't actually upset- I should still probably apologize later.. I'll probably just sleep for now.

And with that I began slowly drifting to sleep..

Before fully falling asleep I heard the TV being turned off as it became silent, then someone laying on my lap.. I open my right eye, obviously seeing Ink. I put my hand on his back as a sign I know he's there- and I guess giving him some attention before falling asleep.

—-——————————

Another short chapter- sorry! And I also want to apologize for being gone for such a while..

I know that this chapter isn't really interesting or anything but I didn't really have anything in mind..

But- I also want to announce something...

I am taking requests! Feel free to request whatever you'd like. (( Just no Lemons. Sorry.)) I might make a request page, but as for now you can just comment here for any requests- I don't think I'd get much anyways.

Bye my lovelies! <з