Chapter 1 - Abuse

The sun was glaring cheerfully this day. With aqua blue skies washing a sea of joy across the land. A land of dense forestry surrounded a large wall. A barrier to all who would want war. It's stone ancient yet still impregnable. Its battlements were old but strong. With a giant green gate, with the kanji for 'fire', affording entrance into what the barrier protected. A Massive green gate, a green much like the leaves that surrounded the area, protecting a village. A village of unrivalled size, spanning as far as the eye can see. With it being home to a large population of people. Both civilian and soldier alike, working together in harmony, as equals.

At the back of the village. Behind the tallest structure, a red building. Circular in shape and imposing in design with the kanji for 'fire' at its front, being displayed proudly for all to see. Was a mountain. A monument. With the faces of the villages past leaders, or Hokage, carved into this ageless mountain. To be forever honoured for their service to both the people of the village and the village itself. Four faces lay upon the mountain.

Upon the head of the Fourth head, a small red-headed boy sat... Alone... With his knees up to his chest. His ocean blue eyes and his trademark whisker marks, distinguished the boy to be none other than Uzumaki Naruto. The head, of which he sat on, was of Namikaze Minato... The Fourth Hokage. Whenever he came to this specific place he felt a calmness overflow him. As if he was attuned to nature itself.

Whenever he came to the head, he always just wanted to get away from his life in the village. His life of non-stop abuse. Non-stop pain. This place afforded him the solidarity and peace he strived for. He was only 5 and had faced more than what many adults would've in their lifetimes. Orphaned on the day of his birth and hated with unfathomable ferocity. Actively extorting him, assaulting and many more crimes... Openly. In full view of the people that were supposed to protect not just him but all civilians of Konoha. He wasn't a person in the eyes of the general public.

When he was four, this had bugged him to no end. Within the orphanage, things weren't much better if at all. Similar treatment continued to the poor child and only becoming liveable when the Hokage check in on him to see how he was doing. After a while of being visited by the most important man in the village, he asked if he was allowed access to the library within Konoha. Asking if he could start his career as shinobi early and gain an advantage over his soon to be classmates. The Hokage seeing this as a genuine request accepted it and so Naruto went to the shinobi library every day. Searching and searching for one particular topic.

Naruto had always been quick and intelligent. Gaining most of his motor functions such as walking and talking at an age much too young for that level of growth. After a while of searching, around a month of searching, he found his book. 'Bijuu and Jinchuriki'. 'Perfect, finally' he thought to himself. Finally, he would find out if his hunch was correct. That the people of Konoha blamed him for the Kyuubi attack.

After the first few chapters, explaining what the Bijuu are and the sugar-coated versions of their abilities he found a quote that shocked him to his core. '... because the Bijuu are beings of pure chakra, they cannot be killed. Only sealed away into a newborn child, in the case of a higher tailed beast such as the Kyuubi or Hachibi'. As he read his eyes widened significantly, he dropped the book immediately and tears started to fall from his eyes. 'So. they sealed the Kyuubi into me... That's why there's a mark on my belly... And why everyone hates me to such an extent... They think that I'm the Kyuubi... They think I'm the kunai and not the scroll... They think I'm a murderer" he muttered to himself, as he slumped into his chair, with his brain trying to compute what he just learnt. These actions gaining the slight attention of the Liberians. A woman named Naomi, who wasn't completely dead set on him being a demon but a child who's never had anyone to help in his life. As she began to walk over to him.