THiRTY THREE | NEW*

Sweat drips in her neck, the coldness of the barrel made her shiver. Swallowing the lump in her throat she took her small shaky steps.

The man must have noticed her distress so he grips the gun tightly in his hands and shoved her forward. Brianna stumbled a bit and steady her feet.

"Move it!" He angrily barks.

Her whole body went rigid with each step she was heading towards her doom. Her personal hell. She wants to scream and plead for them to not go there. It's the last place she didn't want to go.

Images of their faces flash through her mind like a broken record. Of all the things she had to dream why them? She screws her eyes shut, controlling her breathing. Her feet stopped as if they have their mind on their own.

As she stops, the man almost bumps on her he cursed under his breath and yanks her hair roughly. The feeling of burning pain flowed in her veins as she screamed. Her hands went to hold his wrist. His calloused hands tugged it tightly.

"Fucking bitch! Why did you stop moving?" He yanks her hair hard that she wondered if he was planning to break her neck.

"I'm sorry, please let go of my hair! You're hurting me!"

The man smirks and yanks her hair harder. Brianna cried out in pain, the burning sensation of her scalp increased tenfold. She clawed her hands on his hands but it was futile as the man shoved her forward.

Jax gritted his teeth as he watches them on his lens. He was laying on his stomach, his fingers were itching to pull the trigger but decided not to. One wrong move and he could take her life away. If he fired a shot, it will only alert them and he can't let it happen.

As he kept his eyes on them. His rifle aimed perfectly at the man holding Brianna. Too engrossed in his target, Jax didn't notice that there is a man crept behind his back. He was greeted by a cold metal on the side of his head.

"Put the fucking gun down or I swear I will shoot you." The man muttered as he drilled his gun in the side of his head.

Jax stilled and he slowly tightened his grip on his rifle.

"Fuck." He thought to himself.

"Alright." He sighed and he lowered slowly his rifle on the ground.

"Hands up and turn around." Jax gritted his teeth as he looked down where Brianna and the two henchmen move forward.

Peering at the rifle on the ground, he surprised his attacker as he swiped his feet and he rolled on the ground with the rifle in his hand, the man grunts and slowly stood up. Jax cocked the gun with a click aiming now at the man.

"Whoa. Easy there. I'm sure we can talk about this." He tried to negotiate but before he can open his mouth Jax fired a shot. His body fell limp on the ground with a loud thud.

He leaned on the wall and breathes a sigh of relief.

--

David and James glared at Archer, James was clenching his fist hard that his knuckles turned white.

If there's a chance of escape he will grab it with open arms. He can't let himself die. No. Not today. Not until they have Brianna on their arms he thought. If he was given a chance to kill this fucker, he will gladly do it within a heartbeat. He wants to tear his body, ripped him limb to limb until nothing is left. The idea of seeing the light faded in his eyes brought a sadistic smile to his face.

Archer's left eye twitch, he didn't like it as he observes them. He wondered what crazy thoughts were running in his crazed head?

"What's so funny freak?" He taunts with a smug smile. James' expression hardens. A triumphant smile crossed his full lips as he watched them tremble with anger he loves to ruffle their feathers and he will be enjoying every minute of it.