"I'm going to take my sweet revenge" He said with mischievous smile.

Vicky went to the dressing table and searched for something desperately. After few minutes he sighed when he found what he want. He did something it to body and climbed the bed and sat beside sarayu. His lips curved when he saw leaning towards him for his warmth and he couldn't stop himself from kissing her chubby cheek. Sarayu rubbed her cheek with a pout. Making his smile wider.

Vicky's long butter fingers touched her forehead and moved down to her closed eyes touching thick eyelashes, to her sharpe nose.  His gaze fell on her slightly parted lips. Her light pink mixed with red lips. She doesn't use lipstick. She only use lip balm. Which is vicky's favorite strawberry flavor. For second a thought came to his mind how strawberry tastes on her lips but immediately he withdraw his gaze from her lips. Moving back. He looked here and there to get rid of that dangerous thought.

"It's not easy as i thought" He murmured. And he saw a paper on side table.

Vicky took one small paper and rolled it. With the rolled paper he caressed her neck gently. Sarayu pushed his hand in irritation when she felt ticklish. This act of her boosted him to do more. He continued to do that which made her awake. He saw her movement then threw the paper away and covered himself till chest and start to cry. Of course fake.

*****

Sarayu's deep sleep got disturbed because of some stupid thing. She tried get back to sleep. But she heard some sounds beside her. Like someone sniffing or crying. She wants to ignore it but it getting little louder. (Of course her husband's great acting talent). She lazily opened her eyes which were trying to close again. She raised her head a bit and With her half opened eyes, she saw giant weight sobbing covering his face with blanket.

"Vi...vickiii. sirrr... " Sarayu sat straight when she recognized the giant weight.
Her sleep fly away in air.

"Vicky.. sir.." She called him.

Vicky looked at his wife whose focus now on him. The four lines appeared on her forehead which indicates her worry that she is now.

" Why are you crying" She asked him again.

Sarayu eyes gleaming with worry. For him. She felt pain in heart when she saw his tears. Vicky felt bad for making her worry unnecessarily. A second he thought to stop all this stupid punishment prank but all of sudden his evil came. reminded him. That she ruined his beauty sleep. And he again started his Oscar level act of cry.

"Vicky sir please tell me. Why are you crying" She asked in her soft tone

"what can i do other than cry" He muffled still cry.

"Why... what happened" She asked.

"Don't you know" Instead of answer her. he questioned in return. She placed her hand on his shoulder but immediately withdrew it when her palm directly contact with his bare skin.

"No... I don't know anything. Please tell me.. What happened" She said confusedly. He looked at her and said.

"After doing everything. Now... you are asking me. What happened. Ohh... god. Why are so crucial to me" He covered his face with his hands like daily soaps innocent heroine. Who scolded by her evil mothers in-law.

"Will you please let me know. what happened" Sarayu asked.

This time in little angry tone. Vicky can feel the irritation in her voice. If he tells her this is prank when she is in her angry young lady mode. there is a chance for him to get slipper shots from her early in the morning. So he decided to take the next step of his prank.