"Don't do that. He didn't do anything wrong, I asked a question and he answered it. Thank you Nephew." I smiled softly letting out a shaky breath.

"Lennox?" Beck cupped my chin in his hand forcing me to look up at him. "Are you alright? And I don't mean emotionally. Your face is red. Are you feeling okay?"

I nodded my head. "I just feel a little warm, I think I need to lay down." I pulled away from Beckham standing up from my seat. As I turned to walk away from the table I tripped, nearly falling over my own two feet but Beckham grabbed a hold of my arm in time.

He stood up from his seat as well, wrapping his other arm around my waist. "I'm going to take Lennox to bed. I think the best thing for everyone to do would be to stay off of social media until we figure out how to handle this."

"I really wish you would've said that before I aired out that blonde bitch for what she said about Lennox." Lina sucked in a sharp breath shrugging her shoulders. "Everyone knows I don't play about mines."

"Wait a minute. You took my phone but your wife is in a Twitter beef?" Christian smacked his lips together.

"It's on Instagram and it wasn't just me. Ayah jumped in too." Lina snitched in an attempt to take some of the heat off of herself.

"Okay, I've had enough! I want all your damn phones now. Hand them to me." Ms. April demanded. Rather than pacify things this only caused the argument taking place at our table to intensify.

The temperature room seemed to grow hotter and their voices seemed to grow louder with every passing second. I winced grabbing a hold of my head, suddenly feeling a wave of dizziness pass over me.

"Len!" The last thing I heard was Beckham call out my name before my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

When my eyes fluttered open the first thing I saw was Beckham's face

When my eyes fluttered open the first thing I saw was Beckham's face. "Princess? Hey.. You're alright babygirl." Beckham stroked my hair gently.

I could hear the familiar beeping of the EKG. We're at the hospital. "Did I faint?"

Beckham nodded his head. "The doctor said it was probably a combination of stress and low blood pressure. But the baby is okay, thankfully. It was just scary mostly."

"Low blood pressure is common in people who have endocrine disorders." I explained groggily. "I didn't think I would faint though, that's never happened before."

"Well you've never been pregnant before either Len." He sighed softly continuing to play in my hair.

I scooted over in my hospital bed, patting the space next to me. Beck kicked off his shoes climbing into the bed next to me, pulling me into his chest. "I'm sorry I scared you Bubs."