❁ Work With Me Girl, It'll Just Take Some Time ❁

Start from the beginning

They didn't say anything as they had tried to process that.

Lil Kim: Hold up. DeVante from Jodeci?

Armani: And Solana as in SZA?

Lil Kim: Ain't Severin and Serayah that super infamous couple now 'cause Severin's credit card got declined after flaunting his money?

Katari: Yes for all of them.

Lil Kim had to admit that she had some lit roommates.

Katari: Yeah. At first. Not anymore. I need help.

Armani wanted to know why they were all mad at each other and it was a long story although she had explained everything.

1) Severin was mad at DeVante because DeVante had promised him to not tell anyone he had been dreaming about Solana.

He broke the promise by telling Serayah. They had even pinky sweared which didn't mean anything now.

2) DeVante was mad at Severin for the same reason Severin was mad at him.

He had believed that he had done him a favour because Severin wasn't planning on telling anyone about this until after the retreat.

Or even worse, after he died.

Where they would have long forgotten him. Which didn't make sense.

3) Serayah was mad at Severin because he had been dreaming about Solana and he didn't tell her. Not just that but he didn't tell her that he was unhappy in the relationship.

She was also kind of mad at Solana too. From what she had heard, she had been spending late intimate nights with Severin due to both of them having insomnia.

If it wasn't for her then Severin wouldn't have been dreaming about her.

4) Jordan Francis was mad at Solana for having pretty intimate nights in the living room with Severin and not telling him.

Not just that but she too was unhappy in her relationship, which she told Severin and Katari yet not even her own husband.

5) Jordan Francis was mad at Severin for having dreams about Solana. Not just that but they had almost kissed as well apparently. So of course he was going to get upset.

6) Solana was mad at Serayah because she was Serayah. Her presence alone had annoyed people.

And even though she wasn't exactly mad at Severin for dreaming about her, she was just kind of hurt that he hadn't told her about this before.

Plus he had to lie to her about it.

That was a lot for them to take in but yes.

That was it.

Lil Kim had a brilliant idea.

Lil Kim: Hold up. Are you the only single person in your room right now?

Katari: Uh no. DeVante is too. Why?