30

TW: Romeo became Manu Rios and also lots of kinks and hot sex.

☁️

The initial idea of pet play frightened Romeo to the point he almost dreaded going over to Aron's for the weekend. He had looked it up, once he was home, and wasn't fond of what he saw. He didn't want to be treated like an animal.

And he certainly had no problem bringing the issue up with Aron while they had lunch in the middle of the week.

"I'm not going to abuse you." Aron sneered at the thought. "Pet play isn't about abuse. It's about trust. Giving another person control, receiving praise. You haven't had a problem with it before, so I figured I'd introduce the idea."

Romeo flushed bright red. "Fine! But I don't want to have a tail shoved up my ass!"

A passing waitress stared at them in confusion and Romeo sank into his side of the booth, bringing a piece of steak to his mouth.

"Romeo. If you don't want to do this, tell me. I'm a big boy; you're not going to hurt my feelings," Aron said.

"No!" Romeo cried. "I mean...just...we'll have to talk about rules."

Aron smiled gently, stirring his tea with his straw. "Don't worry that pretty head of yours, we'll definitely have a set of can's and cannot's."

Romeo knew Aron was being serious, but his words still sent a shudder down Romeo's body. He bit his lip, more turned on than he should be in public, and nodded.

So when the weekend came and Romeo arrived at Aron's, he was unsure of what to expect. But it certainly wasn't the array of cute accessories laid out across Aron's bed.

A pastel green collar, leather with a silky frill around it and a matching bell attached; a string of white beads, resembling pearls, looped around it. It tied with a ribbon to form a large bow in the back. Next to it, plain and simple, were ribbons in the same pastel green shade. Finally, there was a light robe folded neatly next to them.

Romeo swallowed nervously and Aron took his hand. "Relax?"

"I am!"

Aron picked up the bottle of lotion Romeo was very familiar with. "Take off your shirt and lie down."

Romeo obeyed without question, flopping on to the bed and rolling his eyes. He turned the collar over in his hands, listening to Aron warm the lotion between his hands. He closed his eyes as Aron started on his back, rubbing out the tension between his shoulders with strong hands.

"I'm not going to hurt you. And if you don't like anything, you have to tell me," Aron said. Romeo nodded. "This is meant to be a new experience for us. Not anything bad. And if you don't want to do this, Romeo, we don't have to."

"No, I want to try," Romeo mumbled. He hummed in delight as Aron worked the muscle around his neck. "I'm just nervous. But I want to do this."

Aron could hear the determination in Romeo's voice, even if he couldn't see the brunet's face. "What do you want the safe word to be?"

Romeo shrugged. "What about Stop?"

"Pineapple."

"I want watermelon."

Aron tussled his hair. "Brat." He reached over Romeo and picked up the green ribbons. "Hold out your wrists."

Romeo raised a hand and Aron tied the ribbon around his wrist. He repeated the action for Romeo's other hand and Aron picked up the collar. He warmed the leather between his hands and Romeo found it to be a little endearing.