First time meeting

Perrie and the girls walked in a coffee shop, sighing in relief when they didn't see to many people. Only 5 people, spread out in the small but beautiful cafe.

"I'll order everyone's usual, you guys go find a table." Jesy says.

The other girls nod and walk to a free table, Perrie looked around and saw the prettiest girl across from her.

You were reading a book, while sipping on your coffee. She smiled at herself when you pushed your glasses up to the bridge of your nose so it wouldn't slip off of your nose.

"Pez? I asked you a question." Jade says and lays her hand on top of mine.

"Sorry, what?" Perrie asks and looks at Jade.

"If you have any song ideas?" She asks.

"Uhm yeah." Perrie says and looks back at you.

"Oh I see." Leigh-Anne teases as she follows Perrie's eyes.

"Oeh she's pretty." Jade smiles and elbows Perrie in the side.

"There you go girls." Jesy smiles and gives everyone their coffees.

"Thanks Jes." Leigh-Anne smiles as she stirs around in the coffee.

Jade whispers something into Jesy ear, causing Jesy to look at you and then back at Perrie.

"Go talk to her." Jesy smiles as she waved her hand in front of the blonde.

"I-"

Before Perrie could argue Jade pushed Perrie off of the chair, causing Perrie to fall.

You looked up from your book and walked over to Perrie, helping her up.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Y-Yeah." She stutters.

"I'm Y/n." You say and shake her hand.

"I'm Perrie." She smiles staring into your eyes as if she's in a trance. The girls watch with smirks on their faces.

"That's a beautiful name." You smile back, she blushes.

"Could I have your number?" Perrie blurts out.

"Of course."

She handed you her phone, you put your number in it and gave it back.

"Thanks-"

"Y/n, why don't you come sit with us?" Jesy suggests.

"Yeah, I'll just grab my stuff." You say and walk back to your table.

You grab your stuff and want to sit on the end of the table, but Jade stood up and offered you the seat next to Perrie.

Of course you took it and put your stuff on the ground. You spend the entire afternoon getting to know each other.