Chapter 13

But the thing is.... I know how to start a chaos but I don't know how to end it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now past midnight, and everyone's out from what the heck happened earlier. So here in the kitchen, it was just me, Zac's laptop and Twitter.

"@BreannaBrooks7LI : Glad to be back!Read all your messages and it was so sweet! I love ya'll!"

Yep! You guessed right. I was tweeting back to our lovely fans, and a lot of them were asking 'where we've been' and more.. They're so sweet, caring and loving people! They even made #WeMissedYouBri and #FabQueenBriIsBack to the top trends!

I smiled as I see a tweet from a fan with a photo attached. It was me doing the Statue of Liberty pose but in this pic, I have a violet cape and a crown. So I tweeted her back and watch as people started tweeting me more questions.

Shan's P.O.V.

"Shan, you need to eat. We know how you feel, Breanna is like a sister to us. But please just eat, Breanna wouldn't want to see a very skinny Shan, right guys?" Carly said, receiving nods from the rest of the group. I sighed and finally payed attention to my grumbling stomach. "Alright! Alright!" I stood up and went down to the kitchen.

"Hey Gwen, where's mum and dad?" I asked the 8 year-old girl eating Oreos. "As usual, mum and dad's gone for work" she answered simply and went back to eating her Oreos. I picked up another pack of Oreos and brought it to the living room where everyone was.

"Go back! Go back! They're playing Titanic again!" France screamed at Matt who was flipping channel by channel. "You've watched it like gazillion times already France." Carly said sternly. I dumped myself on the empty space beside Rain and stared at the television as they all started to fight over which channel we should watch.

"Guys, would you stop-" I turned to scold them but was cutter off by the breaking news.

"Breanna Brooks, along with his two cousins, is finally found!"

"Sources say she was spotted hugging the other youtubers visiting Australia." the man said.

"We found out they're staying at a medium-sized beach house at Melbourne, Australia. But the big question is... Did she purposely hid or was she running away from something?" She added.

"We never know Catherine, but this is one big fishy news!" the man chuckled.

"We didn't know what really happened but we'll surely found out sooner, so catch up for more fresh news! Again, I am Catherine Johnson and this is Mark Evergreen" then the commercials rolled in.

Everyone is frozen in their spots as I am. "She's back" is all i said before bolting out of the door, racing to the Brooks' residence.

When I got there, they were all teary-eyed.

"Breanna called" Chelsea whisphered to me with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Gawddd.. This chapter is so boooringggg. I don't blame you guys if you stopped reading this story. But I promise I'll try harder in the next chapters!
Love ya'll!

Vote, Comment & Subscribe!

~RJoannexx