Tensed...😔

Depuis le début

Nithya was not at all in a mood to leave him that easy.

"Appuram Anne.... Neenga ivangalepathi theriyumnu sonnath enakkum theriyum... Priyanoru ponnu ivanga pinnaadi suthinath thaane... Kadaseela ennach nammaalu ghilli... Eppadi escape aayitenu paathiya avangakitterunth... Aana naa rumba ushaar appadiyellam vidamatte... Neenga kavalapadathannne..."

Nithya said all these in a naughty tone with her default smile on her face. Naughtiness, along with the satisfaction to give a befitting reply to the one idiot who tortured her man was clearly seen on her face.

But both Renjan and Gautham..... 😲😲😲😲😲on the other side....They are in a shockkk....That was truly truly unexpected from Nithya. Renjan has gone mad on hearing the name Priya..... Gautham couldn't utter even a single word out of shock.

"Naa varen.." Saying just these two words, Renjan flew to his car like a wounded snake. He got crumbled down to dust. This was unexplainable.....😑😡Unexpected.....😪Extremely embarassing.... Insulting.....😤😤😤😤

Gautham immediately caughthold of Nithya and started shooting enormous questions simultaneously.

"Eeey unakk eppadi Priyave theriyum... Avan en pinnaadi suthinanu yaaru sonnath.. Naanga friendsaarunthom... Ey... Sollu... Ithellam rumba naal munnadi nadanthath... Unak eppadi theriyum... En mandai vedikkurathukkulla sollu diii.... Orey naalile orey nerathile nee ene saavadikkuraaaa.....😭😭😭😭😭"

"Eppaaa.... Koncham porumayaaru... Wait... Wait... Ellatheyum solre...😆 Naa interviewkk munnadi biography padikurenu sonnele.. Namuk munnadi vara guestepathi oru chinna study thaa.. Most importantly avangale pathi vantha rumors thaa namma nokkum. Because theriyama ethachum kett hurt panni thevayillatha prachana varakkoodathunnu thaa appadi seyre. Appadi paathapo oru article padiche. Priya ungaloda second heroine, antha Ranjanoda ex... Bla bla stuffs... Atha chumma appadiye eduth pott asatheette... Eppadiiii...." She acted like lifting the collar.

"Ufff.... Nithya...... Naa enna solrath... Nee.... You are..... You are my saviour Nithya.... Neee.... Enakk.... Ayyooo unakk bathila naa ntha ipo stammer panre.... Nithya.... Eppadi ma.... Unnale mattum eppadi enmela ivloooo..... Illa... Nee enakk...." Gautham was completely helpless to express what's going on in his mind.

The happiness to give a tight slap to his longterm enemy. 😁The joy of success. The happiness of defeat...😆The emotional attachment.... More than anything else..... The feeling to know that his Nithya... Is always his own Rowdy... 🥰His own saviour... 💕His own protector.😍 She will.... Never.... Can't... Won't.... Leave him at any situation. 😘The moment he realized his Kukukulu will understand everything about him. She reads him.... She guides him....She stood for him....❤️

"Naaa... Neee... Unakk... Enakk... Solleett nillunga... Avanga sonna maari ene kalattivida pathe... Avloooo tha solleettte..." Usually the modulation she has whenever she gave him a warning used to make him laugh. But this time... Its different... More than her warning.... He could see the blind trust she has on him. Without openly confessing the love to her... Without saying anything for her... In public... Never called her mine openly.... Still.... This lovely atomic bomb of pure innocence and love is walking beside him... Fighting for him... Having faith on him.. Gautham surrendered completely to her.

He made Nithya to stand close to his heart and said.

"Nithya.... If there is a definition for Unconditional Love... For me... Its You...❤️"

She could understand the overflowing emotions in him. She knew that he is tensed that whether she may misunderstood him. So she took the compliment from him wholeheartedly.

"Enakk definition ellam vena... Innonnu thaa venum.."

"Naan thaane..." Gautham asked shyly with full of excitement and love.

"Illa. Neenga pinnadi suthina athana ponnungalode details.😆😆😆"

"KD.....😁" Gautham laughed out. Who else is there to make him laugh like this. To ease him from worries....To cool him down from tensions....Only her... His Nithya ❤️

Love.
Chaaru ✍️

Read, Vote and please comment. Your comments are the best gift for me 😍