If you're under 18 or do not want to read mature scenes please skip to the next chapter

When his lips traveled down my body I arched my back. His soft lips send shivers down my spine and heat was gathering between my legs. Matteos lips were almost between my legs when he stopped placing kisses right under my belly button. Suddenly he bit my skin making me groan from the sudden pain. His kisses continued until he reached my clit.

Matteo started sucking and licking my clit in circular motions. I was moaning and breathing heavily as my back arched once again. The handcuffs were painfully digging into my skin as I was pulling on them but the pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. Two of his fingers entered inside me taking me by surprise. As he was pushing them in and out of me Matteo never stopped sucking on my clit.

My moans grew louder and I was getting closer to coming. Without having control over my body I squeezed my legs together. Matteos free hand grabbed one of my thighs harshly and he pushed my legs open again.

"Matteo! I'm close.", I screamed. Then he bid down on my clit and kept on pushing his fingers in and out. That action made me cum while I was screaming his name in pleasure and pain.

I was still breathing heavily as he blew on the wetness between my legs causing me to shiver and getting hot again. Matteo took of my blindfold and I was finally able to gaze at him again. As I was staring at him he sucked on the two fingers that were covered in my juices.

"You taste amazing, baby.", he said with a smirk. A blush made its way to my cheeks again but I didn't look away.
All of the sudden he flipped my body around. Now my knees were on the mattress and my arms were crossed because they were still cuffed to the bed frame.

"You misbehaved today repeatedly. I will spank you ten times and I want you to count.", Matteo said and I nodded. I heard him getting his belt that he was wearing today and waited for the first spank. Then his belt hit my skin hardly.

"One.", I said while moaning. *spank*
"Two." *spank*
"Three." *spank*
"Four." I felt every spank getting more forceful and painful. At first I moaned but now I was whining slightly but it just felt so good. *spank*
"Five." *spank*
"S-six.", I whispered as my butt felt like it was on fire. *spank*
"S-seven." *spank*
"Ei-eight." *spank*
"Ahhh Matteo.", I moaned and screamed.
"Count!", Matteo said while pulling my hair harshly.
"Nine." *spank*
"T-ten." The last spank was the most intense one.

All I felt was a mixture of pain and pleasure. My butt was burning and at the same I was incredibly wet. Matteo stroked my ass cheeks for a few minutes soothing the pain a little. When he pulled away I waited for him to uncuff me but he didn't. Without a warning he thrusted into me roughly. Then he started pushing his hard length in and out of me.

"Matteo.", I screamed. He immediately stopped and bend to my ear.
"Did I hurt you?", he asked worried.
"No, don't stop.", I moaned.

That was all it took for Matteo to continue thrusting hard and deeply into me. His hands digged into my waist and I was sure that was going to leave marks. He became faster and rougher with every trust and the room filled with loud moans and groans.

"Oh baby. You're  *thrust*  so  *thrust*  fucking  *thrust* sexy.", he groaned. At this point I wasn't able to say anything. Soreness already took over my body and pleasure was making me numb and weak. All that left my lips was his name as I screamed several times.

His pace became even quicker as I heard him groaning and breathing heavier. We were both coming closer to our climax when he pulled outside of me leaving me more frustrated than I've ever been.

"Matteo. Please don't stop.", I begged him.
"You can't come yet.", he said as he spanked my ass once again. Then he got off the bed and came back with nipple clamps. Matteo placed them on my nipples making me flinch for a second. Once again pleasurable pain made its way through my body causing me to moan.

Finally he got behind me  and entered me harshly again. The thrusts were fast and painful from the beginning on and I was already close to my climax again. He seemed to feel the same way.

"Fuck Emily.", he moaned my name for the first time. That made me even needier and hotter. As he mercilessly thrusted in and out of me we kept on moaning each others name while his hands digged into my waist again.

"Matteo I'm close.", I groaned.
"Come for me Emily.", he said while he kept on thrusting into me deeply.

"Matteo!", I screamed as I came. His length was now all covered in my juices as he thrusted in me again. A second later I felt him cum inside me. Matteo didn't pull out but pressed his chest against my back. As he leaned forward to wrap his arms around my stomach  he reached my ear.
"Oh Emily, you're amazing.", he whispered. Then he pulled away and got off the bed.

Next he uncuffed me and carried me bridal style into the bathroom. Matteo gently put me down into the bathtub and turned on the warm water. He quickly gathered shampoo and body wash and climbed into the bathtub as well. Sitting behind me Matteo wrapped his arms around my stomach again and pulled my back against my chest.

My whole body felt weak and sore as I rested my head against his chest.
"I'll take care of you. Close your eyes if you want to.", he said softly.

After closing my eyes I felt him applying body wash on my skin and scrubbing my body gently. Then he carefully applied shampoo to my hair and rinsed everything of. Once he was done Matteo lifted me out of the tub and put me down on the edge of the bath tub. Matteo got a towel and dried my hair and body. I watched him the whole time. He looked so soft, caring and happy. And of course, he seemed to be overly satisfied.

When he was done he carried me back to the bed and put me down gently. As he climbed into the bed himself Matteo pulled the blanket over our bodies. Then his big arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to his chest. Our naked bodies were pressing against each other. Laying here in his warm embrace I felt safe and extraordinary lucky. Lucky to have a man that cares about me and to be able to call him my boyfriend.

"I'm happy you're mine.", Matteo whispered while he was stroking my hair.
"Me too. That was amazing. Definitely the best sex I've ever had.", I giggled with a blush on my cheeks.
"And there's more to come.", he hinted. Judging his voice I could tell there was a stupid smirk on his face. "You should rest now. We have a ball to attend tomorrow."
"Goodnight Matteo.", I mumbled sleepy.
"Sleep tight my sweet angel.", he whispered and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

My last thought was that we are fortunate to live in a big villa and his parents stay in a completely different wing. Otherwise they would have heard us. Closing my eyes I drifted of to sleep in the matter of seconds.

.........

How do you think the ball will go?

If any of the activities in this chapter didn't meet your expectations or likings I'm sorry.
Once again.. I cringed so freaking hard writing this. Still hoping you like it.

Love you all and thank you so much for your support🖤