Chapter 31: Jeffers Gets Shot

Start from the beginning

The two robots went behind Stealbeak and each grabbed one of his arms and brought him closer to Toodles.

"So what's your plan, huh? You're gonna kill us or something? Force us back into F.O.W.L?" Kyle asked.

Toodles smirked. "You already know Mr. B wants you dead more than anything. But he wants to do it himself."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Here you go!" Boyd held out Catalina Mariposa Lily for Ellie to take.

Ellie and Mark had taken Boyd to the park that morning. He may have been away from Mr. B for a good time now, but as soon as he was, he immediately had to go into hiding. Being outside was still something he missed dearly and he practically begged to go to the local park.

He was spending time analyzing flowers for his final Junior Woodchuck in the botany section.

Boyd ran back to give flowers to Ellie every so often, but none to Mark. He still didn't like Mark very much because... he was Mark. But Ellie loved him so whatever.

"Thank you very much Boyd." Ellie smiled.

He nodded and ran off again. Homeboy saw a bumble bee and was going to chase that little dude down.

Mark was busy taking selfies of himself. The lighting outside was great! "Dude, I really hope Mara can just take care of everything for us. I just want my company back... oh! and my mansion. That would be great." He was talking to Ellie but he was just rambling.

"I am sure you will get everything back when Mr. B is dead." Ellie smirked. "I know Mara is using bombs, but I hope she gets a photo of his body. I want to hang it on my wall."

Okay. So Ellie couldn't kill people anymore since Boyd was around and the Glomsquad had to keep their word. But that still didn't mean she didn't like murder. This is Ellie we're talking about.

"Speaking of Mara, have you gotten any notifications from her asking for our assistance?"

"Let me check." Mark stopped taking long enough to check his notifications. "Nope! I'm sure she has it all under control. She's fucking insane! You should've known her when she was a teenager. How I'm alive today, I have no idea!" Mark laughed but there was dark truth behind his words.

Ellie was about to respond but she practically fell over Boyd. "Goodness. Are you alright?"

Boyd had another flower in his hand and was staring straight ahead. She looked up and it was none other than, not 'ya boy' because he sucked, Wyatt.

Ellie pulled Boyd so he was behind her before tugging on Mark's sleeve to get his attention.

"What's up?" He looked up from his phone to see Wyatt standing there. He immediately started laughing and took a quick picture of him. "Dude, are you for real?! A cape?! Do you know anything about being a villain?!"

Boyd peaked out from behind Ellie to see what Mark was talking about. It was indeed a very stupid cape but now wasn't the time to laugh when Wyatt had such intimidating robots with him.

"M-Mr. Wyatt... what happened to you?"

It looked like what Gloria had said about Wyatt was true.

Wyatt ignored Boyd's question. He snapped his fingers, alerting the robots to march forward. Each robot grabbed them, with Ellie having two robots holding her back. Wyatt knew that if any of them could escape, it would be Ellie. Wyatt smirked and walked forward with his hands behind his back. "I finally found you. I should've thought about joining F.O.W.L. sooner. I was able to find you idiots easily thanks to my new boss."