Chapter 29: Got It

Start from the beginning

"Hm. Well I believe he truly is sorry, though what he did is very unforgivable. He clearly just has trouble controlling his anger. Perhaps you should attempt speaking with him once again before we leave. Or not. Either way, you do not have to keep him in your life."

"Yeah it's whatever I guess. If he wants to talk to me again, I'll let him, but I'm not going to go out of my way for him. If he leaves without saying anything then that's that, ya know?"

"I am aware." She thought that was an actual question. "Anyway, I apologize for waking you up so suddenly."

"It's cool! We can talk more laterz. Goodnightyyyyyyy!" Mark laid back down and closed his eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You all should be honored Master allowed you to sit with her during breakfast." Yes, it was Mara speaking. "But where is the child? It is rude of him to not accept the invitation."

Gyro was about to scoff before realizing this was Mara he was speaking to. "He's sleeping in."

"Yeah." Gloria added, surprisingly, considering it was onto Gyro's sentence. "He's just going through a lot right now. Mentally."

Mara rolled her eyes. "Whatever." And began to sip on her Earl Grey Tea. Her absolute favorite. It was bland and tasteless, like her sense of humor.

"Damn these eggs are good..." Heidi muttered to herself. She wasn't paying attention to the conversation. Homegirl was just scarfing through her food.

The doorbell chimed, interrupting their already dead conversation.

"Open it." Mara commanded one of her butlers.

The butler who was standing by the door obeyed and had the guests barge into the house.

"What's up bitchessssss!" Ma Beagle and Gandra Dee said in unison. Yes, they planned their introduction before ringing the doorbell. Gandra Dee had a gun loaded and pointed towards everyone at the table while Ma Beagle was slapping a baseball bat on her hand in a threatening manner.

Heidi, who has never met these two before looked around the table. "Did someone order hookers or something?" Her mouth was still full of food.

"God damnit. My tea is going to go cold." Mara slammed her cup down, some of it spilling on the cloth. "GODDAMNIT! Jeffers, clean this shit up. If I have to pay for another golden silk cloth, it's coming out of your nonexistent paycheck."

Jeffers, who was the one who had answered the door, nodded quickly before running off, leaving Ma Beagle and Gandra Dee unattended.

Ma Beagle scrunched up her face in confusion before storming inside with Gandra, slamming the door shut with her thicc and yummy cake.

"ALRIGHT, BITCHES! WE'VE BEEN TRACKING YOU DOWN FOR A LONG TIME! EVEN TOODLES' DUMBASS COULDN'T FIND YOU!"

"WHICH ISN'T SURPRISING BECAUSE HE'S DUMB!" Gandra added.

Ma Beagle gave her a high five. "Fucking nice comeback."

The other five butlers pulled out weaponry seemingly out of nowhere. One of them even had a machine gun, but Mara held up her hand to stop them. "Stand down. Master wants to hear this shit."

"WHAT?!" Gyro squawked. Everyone ignored him as per usual.

Ma Beagle nudged her head at Gandra. Gandra nodded and grabbed Gloria by her arm and threw her on the ground. Gandra kept the gun pointed right at her head.

Ma Beagle followed suit and did the same to Gyro except she pressed her bat on his back. Gyro and Gloria were now both on the ground beside each other while Ganda and Ma Beagle gave each other a high five. The two were besties by this point.