Chapter 19: Duckmart Casket

Start from the beginning

Ellie, on the other hand, was crying on the ground. Even before they arrived.

If you didn't notice. Neither Mark or Ellie were able to figure out a means of escape.

Kyle looked down upon Ellie on Wyatt's not-so-broad shoulders. He didn't feel as intimidating as he did on Steelbeak's shoulder but it was good enough.

"Don't be a pussy, mother. You've been kidnapped tons of times. You should know the game by now. Jeez." He was honestly annoyed. Out of all the characters, she cried the most even though she couldn't even shed tears. What a wimp.

Wyatt didn't have time to see her cry either. He had lost sympathy for her and her feelings. "Steelbeak is outside right now digging your grave."

Kyle crossed his arms and smirked. "And with this kind of heat, being trapped underground in a small black coffin isn't going to be fun."

Ellie sniffled. "Actually, being underground, the coffin will be in moist and cold sand that is out of the sun, approximately dropping the temperature to 63.621 Farenheit. If anything. I will be comfortable, or slightly cold." She paused, forgetting an important factor. "Also I cannot feel the temperature."

She may have been crying, but she had to state the facts, otherwise it would bother her.

Kyle hopped off of Wyatt's shoulder and slapped her. It didn't hurt her. He was too tiny but the malice was there. "Shut up, mom!" He huffed and crawled up Wyatt again. He knew he had to take the initiative on that one. Wyatt may be evil but he was too much of a newbie to hit her.

Steelbeak popped his head back into the house. There was dirt and sweat all over him. "Hey guys, would you mind bringing Ellie out here! I'm almost done with the hole!"

Kyle smirked. "Excellent."

Steelbeak gave a thumbs up before going back to digging.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Kyle gave another evil smile. "While you're buried, things won't be looking too good for Mark above ground."

Mark was paying attention but that really caught his attention! "I'm sorry, what?"

Kyle winked at Wyatt, signaling him to continue. "O-oh right! Mark! You're... " Wyatt trailed off. He hadn't come up with any plans on how to fake torture him yet. He just started rolling with it and started his sentence over. "...That's right. While you're being buried alive, your poor Mark will be stuck with us! We are going to make sure that his last days on earth are as miserable as possible. We'll starve him. Torture him. Watch him bleed or get an infection. Whatever comes first...You'll be dug out of your grave when he's on the brink of death so you can watch him die in your arms."

"Pardon?!" Ellie was freaking out over the current situation but that was too far. She was now strictly hysterical. "Wyatt, please no! Do not do this! Leaving you behind was my idea so spare Mark! Please!" God. This was the situation with Tina and T-bag all over again. That whole thing was what pushed her to live in the desert away from society to begin with. Having to experience it again... "You still love Lucy, correct?! You can just reset me and you can have Lucy back! Then you can have everything you ever wanted and I will never love Mark! Just please do not hurt him!"

Wyatt let out a laugh and man was it unnerving. It even made Kyle sick to his stomach. "It's too late for that and begging isn't going to have me change my mind."

He was about to continue until Steelbeak came back and cut him off. He had even more dirt on him. "Okay! We're ready to go!"

Wyatt smirked. "Good." He gestured towards Ellie with his head, signaling him to pick Ellie up.