Chapter 15: Cracked Glass

Start from the beginning

Kyle and Steelbeak talked over each other, speaking at the same time to give their own evil monologue. Kyle galred at Steelbeak. "Really? Fowl place?"

Steelbeak chuckled "Yeah! It's a pun! Because ya know F.O.W.L."

"Yes I get it but why?! We aren't doing this for F.O.W.L anymore, remember?!"

"...oh yeah."

Kyle rolled his eyes. "ANYWAYYYYYSSSSS!" Kyle continued his speech "I have waited years for this moment! To finally see my mother and the child who replaced me suffer!... But you, my dear father," Kyle turned his attention to Mark. "It took some time during the camp but you eventually came around to liking me. For that, I thank you and I will spare your life."

"Aw sweet!" Mark was happy until he realized that the same couldn't be said for Ellie and Boyd. He frowned again.

"As for Wyatt... I dunno. You just showed up so you can die too, I guess." Kyle shrugged.

Steelbeak groaned "Hey! Can I do my speech already?!"

"Ugh! Yeah! Go for it."

Steelbeak cleared his throat. "Let me start over... Camp Duckburg and my rise to dictator was only the beginning of the pain and misery that I have in store for all of you! You may have defeated me once before but all that means nothing now! I will make sure all of you-"

Ellie interrupted him. "What are you talking about?"

That really pissed Steelbeak off and it didn't help that he was interrupted twice. "What do you mean?! Camp Godgold?! Me overthrowing Glomgold as dictator of Duckburg?! Do you not rememb- oh yeah..." Steelbeak patted the flash drive he was still carrying around in his pocket. "I have all of your memories..."

Kyle wanted to die. "You are so stupid."

"DO NOT CALL ME STUPID, KYLE! I WILL SQUISH YOU LIKE THE BUG YOU ARE!" Steelbeak flicked Kyle off of his shoulder, making him land in a small pile of sand across the room.

That really pissed Kyle off. "WHAT THE FUCK, BITCH?! I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES!" He stomped his little foot and scattered back over. "YOU OWE ME DENNY'S LATER!"

Steelbeak ignored him but he definitely would go to Denny's with Kyle. He was craving the Super Slam.

With the Super Slam still on his mind, he gripped Ellie by the arm and pulled her up. "If you're scared of me already, just you wait..." Steelbeak took out Ellie's flash drive and held it up. "I can't wait to see the look on your face when you recognize me."

He forcefully spun her around and opened up the back of her head to insert the flash drive with all of her memories. This all confused her immensely. She wanted her flash drive back so badly but he was willing to give it back to her so easily just because he wanted her to remember him? That was pretty petty but she wasn't about to complain-

Her thoughts froze as her body tensed up. Years of memories came back all at once and it was the equivalent of getting hit by a truck. She couldn't do or feel anything as her mind attempted to process everything. The last thing she remembered was getting taken away from Mark and then having her flash drive removed at Waddle by a woman in a red dress and Mr. B.

At the moment, her new memories with Wyatt and Boyd were having trouble combining with her old memories. So, when Ellie locked eyes with Mark, she completely forgot about Boyd and Wyatt's presence. Steelbeak easily let her go when she ran over to him and practically fell into a hug.

"Mark! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Ellie repeated over and over again under her breath.

Wyatt's heart nearly shattered when he watched the scene go down. She really loved Mark.