Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"I can't say that I'm surprised." Velma said as she looked around. "I mean this is one of the most prestigious schools in the world."

"Yeah, meanwhile the most prestigious school is just a trap." Raven said. "A trap on where we are locked in here to kill each other in order to graduate."

Leo just sighed and looked around. He has to admit, this would be a great place for him to read some books since it was one of his favorite hobbies, perhaps he could borrow one during his free time.

The four students went around searching different areas of the library, Donnie sat a table trying to work a lab top that he found. "Drat, this laptop doesn't work." He said as he tried to work it.

"I hate to say it, but I don't think there's anything in here that could help us escape." Leo said as he looked around.

"Maybe, but maybe we could try and search for some kind of book that has some information about the school." Velma said. "Maybe that could help us find a way out and help us understand about this school."

"I doubt the one controlling that weird bear would give us a clue about that." Raven said. "But I guess it doesn't hurt to try."

"I can agree with Raven, I'm gonna go search in the other rooms." Leo said as he then left the library to go and check the other rooms.

The next room he came across was a workshop that was filled with construction tools such as hammers, screwdrivers wood cutters, wrenches and pieces of wood, in there was Cyborg, June, Bloo and Kuki.

"Hey Leo, have you checked this workshop here?"Kuki asked as she looked at the workshop.

"Wow, this'll really come in handy when I want to do a little DIY stuff." June said as she looked around.

"Yeah, we could make like some bird houses, doll houses, or maybe even our pencil cases." Kuki said as she she looked around the shop and the tools.

"Yeah, but best be careful with those tools." Cyborg said. "We don't anyone to have any broken bones when we use like a hammer or whatever to build something."

"I gotta be honest, it's gonna be kinda hard to hate this school because of how good these rooms are." Bloo said as he looked around.

Leo then left the workshop to check on the other rooms, the next room he found was a sewing room which was where Mandy, Marinette, Amethyst and Sasha were, it was filled with fabrics, had a white interior, yarn, a sewing machine, and a special flower pot full of lilies.

"Wow! A sewing room!" Marinette said as she loved the sewing room. "This will be great for designing new outfits!"

"There sure are a lot of fabrics here." Leo said.

"Well, it's cool I guess." Sasha said as she wasn't impressed.

"Meh, I've seen better." Mandy said.

"Do you two have stuff better to do than act like spoiled sour pusses." Amethyst asked as she was annoyed.

"Do you have something better to do than act so childish?" Mandy asked.

"Now now guys, calm down." Marinette said. "You know, maybe when once we're done with this investigation, I could give you girls a new look."

"Meh, cool I guess." Sasha said as she didn't care.

So after Leo stopped searching around, he left the sewing room, the next room that he found was a pool, where Beast Boy, Marco and Mac were. The pool was big and at the back of the room were the girls locker room and boys locker room.