A bit of exploring [Error x Blue/Errorberry]

Start from the beginning

Was Blue nervous about his plan to confess? Obviously. However when Error squeezed his hand back, he felt a wave of cofidence wash over him.

They continued until they arrived at Snowdin. This time they hid behind some building, sometimes teleporting to stay unnoticed.

"This is Underfell's Snowdin. A lot of...arguments happen here." Error said, as they both glanced at the town. Suddenly they spotted a tall skeleton. Definitely Papyrus, but he looked way, way different than Blue's brother and definitely more hostile. He was currently walking with an angry expression on his face in the direction of another monster who looked equally as angry. Neither Error or Blue could say why, but they could sense what would happen next. According to their expectations both monsters started fighting. But not in a way the swap skeleton saw before. It wasn't any friendly sparring. It was a real fight, a case of life or death. Things like that didn't happen in his AU.

"I bet that Papyrus will win." Error muttered to himself, but Blue still heard him. Not sure if he wanted to see everything, he once again looked at the battlefield, noticing that a small crowd had gathered, some of the onlookers screaming some really violent words. After a while Papyrus pierced his enemy with his bones and grinned viciously in victory. Some of the others trembled and the crowd quickly diverged.

"Hey...are you alright?" Error asked slowly and put his hand on the slightly taller skeletons' shoulder. Blue did look like he was in distress. He knew what to expect and yet the sight of his own brother, killing someone so easily was still sickening. However he swallowed these feelings.

"Yeah, but maybe we could visit some other places now?"

Error nodded. He tried his best to avoid other bloody fights, even though in here it was nearly impossible.

In the end they managed to take a look at Undyne, Alphys and her lab, and also a big chunk of Hotland, enough to make Blue satisfied with his knowledge about the new AU for now. Internally he promised himself to visit this place again someday and perhaps help them? He didn't like the way everyone fought here and behaved, but he also knew that everyone had reasons behind their actions. He especially wanted to check on the dangerous looking, yet clearly distressed Sans.

Coming back to the present both skeletons were heading to the more hidden parts of Waterfall. Blue proposed that they relax there a bit. Error agreed, not knowing that he wanted to do something else there besides relaxing.

Finally they sat down on the grass next to the river, listening to the sounds of the place. Error took a breath and closed his eyes contently. Blue was the only one who knew about his secret love for this place, sure Outertale was still the best, but any world's Waterfall was a close second. It was just so peaceful here, with the almost music-like noises he could really feel like he had no worries. Sitting here with his excited companion just made it so much more special. He blushed softly, but quickly dissmised the thought.

"Error." Blue started, startling him a little. "I just wanted to thank you. For taking me here today, even if you had your doubts you still believed in me. You're one of few people who actually know me and who treat me like an adult, not like I'm a clueless child." He put his hand on Error's, who was quiet, not sure what to say nor expect. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm really happy that I got to meet and know you, for who you really are, just like you did to me."

The black-boned skeleton looked down, smiling softly. It was true, the monster next to him was the first and only one who saw reasons behind his destruction and that he wasn't just plain "evil." Perhaps that was why he liked him so, so much...

"I may have a lot of friends, but you are the most special and important one. Thanks to you I was able to change my life and experience more. Not to say that you are just so cute." Blue chuckled as Error blushed all the way, their souls pounding. "I meant to do that for a long time, but I figured today would be best. Since you did something for me, I would like to do something for you, which I hope you will like..." He took a deep breath, glancing nervously at the other, who looked at him hopefully, which made him feel a bit more confident. "Error, I-I have a crush on you. No, actually I love you, I am sure of it. If-if you...I mean, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Error felt like all the feelings for his best friend that he has been suppressing for a long time, have been set free and materialized into a big smile that appeared on his face.

"Blue...thank you, I-I really don't know how I deserve that, but yes! Yes, I would love to be with you." He said practically shaking from so many emotions happening at once, but he didn't try to fight them.

Blue's expression matched now his boyfriend's, as they simultaneously wrappped their arms around each other. Suddenly Error realized that he forgot to add something.

"Oh, and I love you too." Blue looked at him surprised, before squeezing him tigtly in pure happiness. Error could almost feel himself suffocate, but didn't stop him.

"Okay, now that this is done, let's get out of here. How about we come back to my AU? It's much more...safe and friendly." Blue proposed, vaguely gesturing at everything.

The destroyer chuckled. "Sure, let's go, I definitely like your home more than this place. Mainly because you're from there..." He added the second sentence quietly. Blue looked at him in surprise at that and smiled. He was such a big softie sometimes.

He took Error's hand in his own, but this time he didn't hesitate, knowing that from now on he could finally do it freely.