While I was conversing and laughing with that nice man, two security guards walked into the room and told the man that their boss said he had to leave and that I have to stay seated here.

Of course, I listened, I'm not that dumb.

But I wish I could just run away now, so I didn't have to see Mr. Rivera again. After telling him off like that, it felt like I couldn't be in the same room as him, who knows what he would say or do. The man terrified me, in such a weird way.

As I was lost in my thoughts, my ears decided to ignore the sound of heavy footsteps getting louder the closer they came to the room and in a split second were right in front of me.

I didn't get a chance to even look up at him when he grabbed me by the throat and forced me up on my feet, his face less than an inch away from mine while his eyes looked dark and enraged.

My hand grabbed his, trying to pry it off of me but it was no use, he was too strong.

He tightened his grip, "Do you think you're fucking smart? You think you can walk up into my office like that and disrespect me the way that you did and get away with it, huh?" I shook my head, tears falling down my face again.

I was struggling to breathe, his hand tightening with every word that he said. "Please, let me go." I gasped, starting to feel nauseous as my breath quickened and black dots clouded my vision.

"Please, sir. Callum, please," Something switched in his face and he quickly let go of me, my knees giving out and making me drop to the ground, coughing and sobbing as my chest heaved up and down.

I couldn't get my breathing back in control, this was a panic attack.

My sobs filled the room, usually, Kara was here to calm me down. She'd put her arms around me and comfort me, it was like a routine at this point.

Suddenly, I felt big arms wrap around my waist and pick me up, carrying me to the couch. It was him, the man who put me in this state in the first place. He put me on his lap, making me straddle him while my face sat in the crook of his neck as his hand rubbed up and down my back.

This was a different type of comfort, not like Kara's where she was loving, gentle and kind. This was possessive, protective and passionate all in one. It felt so good that I couldn't stop myself when my arms wrapped themselves around his neck, letting out more tears and shaky breaths.

"It hurts so bad," I whispered. Everything hurt, always, and I didn't know how to fix it.

He didn't say anything, just continued on with rubbing my back until I calmed down.

Wait. What the hell am I doing? This man accused me of wanting to be sexually humiliated, choked me and is now comforting me, and I'm letting him?

I quickly got up from his lap, wiping my tear-stained face and looked at him. He was looking back at me with a lust-filled stare. I looked down and immediately regretted it when I saw the bulge in his pants.

"You can't sit on me in that tiny dress and expect me to not feel anything, sweetheart," He explained.

I glared at him, "As I said before, please stay away from me."

I didn't give him a chance to respond and walked out, wanting to be home cuddled up with Alex's blanket. This was such a long day and I was so exhausted I could have collapsed right then and there.

After finding Kara, hoping she was ready to leave, we collected our stuff from the lockers and said our goodbyes.

The second I was ready for bed, I grabbed Alex's blanket and cried myself to sleep, just like I had been for the past three months.