[30]

✅Revised

I'm not sure if I should tell you to get your Holly water or to get the tissues ~

Alexa play you make me by Day6 BECAUSE ITS BEAUTIFUL AND GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I NEEDED THIS COMEBACK

Jisung rushed to the bathroom as soon as he got to school, finding Minho there, a wide smile on his face.

"Hey, baby.", Minho pulled him close and kissed him good morning, pulling him to the last bathroom stall immediately.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Minho chuckled and brought his hand to his pocket, taking out a small object, which made Jisung's body shake.

"Shit... M-minho?"

The taller kissed his neck.

"You don't need to if you don't want to."

Another kiss, next to his collarbone.

Jisung bit his lip, staring at the piece.

"God, Minho I swear to you, if you make me moan in class I'll beat the fuck out of you."

The older chuckled and unbuckled Jisung's pants, reaching for his backpack and taking out a small container, lubing the toy. He inserted his hands on Jisung's jeans and kissed him as he pulled the small object in, keeping the shorter's moans down.

He kept kissing him, his arms wrapping around his waist as he turned the controller on.

As he predicted, the shorter's body trembled and he fell into his embrace.

"S-shit, fuck.", he pressed his forehead to Minho's shoulder and whined. "I'm not even making it to lunch, Jezus."

Minho smiled and pulled his head up, increasing the level as he chocked him against the wall.

"You are, be a good boy."

Jisung gasped, eyes closed as he felt his stomach twirl.

"Y-yes."

Minho kissed him one last time, switching it of and letting the guy go, leaning against the wall, breathless.

"See you at lunch, love."

—————

The day had been absolute torture to Jisung. From time to time, Minho would turn it on, in the middle of PE, when he was laughing with his friends, even when he was trying to answer a question in maths class.
He glared at the boy after the teacher looked weirdly at him for yelping out of nowhere, his body shaking as Minho winked at him.

Luckily for him, lunch time was finally here. He sat next to him, knowing he only had to endure a bit more until he got what he wanted, his boner almost noticeable against his jeans, thankfully covered by the long hoodie he had chosen that day.

He started eating, feeling the same rush in his veins as the movement started, Minho's hand on his thigh, running up and down only making it worse. He avoided participating in the conversation, scared that his low whimpers would turn into gasps if he spoke. Minho grinned and put his hand closer to Jisung's crotch, leveling up.

The boy knew he wouldn't make it, as he whined and the whole table looked at him.

"You're okay, Ji?", Felix asked, clearly woried.

Jisung was going to answer, but the bastard by his side decided to level up again, making his eyes widen.

"Oh shit.", he put his head on the table, holding Minho's hand so hard he couldn't swear it would break. After a while, Hyunjin almost getting up to get to him, Minho finally turned it of, making him let out a breathy moan.