[21]⚠️

✅Revised

Came back from the dead to give you this chapter.

Before anything goes down I'd like to say I hope you all have at least 10 Whosfan accounts ready to give our boys the votes that they deserve or istg I'll delete this account and all the storys in it Thankyou.

GO CREATE ACCOUNTS.

Alexa play Miroh by Straykids.

Jisung's whole body shook as he heard the older. His eyes widened and he stared into Minho's.

"W-what? Are you drunk?"

The older stroked his waist, softly.

"I haven't had a drink today, I was going to when I saw you with that girl.", he made their lips brush and smirked at how breathless the shorter was. "I just don't want to think too much about this, honestly."

Jisung griped his shoulders, joining their foreheads and trying to calm his heart down.

"Shit, Minho... how can I say no to you?", he let out a chuckle and shook his head, his whole body screaming to throw himself at the older.

Minho did it for him, though. He pecked the shorter's lips and pulled him to an empty room, locking the door and throwing him on the bed. Then he took his jacket of, crawling onto the bed as well and hovering over the guy. Jisung pulled him down by his shirt and connected their lips, immediately deepening the kiss. Minho glued their bodies and grinded down, making the shorter gasp into the kiss, which only made him press harder. The kiss heated even more and Jisung took of the older's shirt off, letting his hands run along his toned body, resting on his nipples after, making the older whimper from the exposure. They rolled over and Jisung lost both his tshirt and jeans in a split second, blushing when Minho stared at his body, disconnecting their lips for a while.

"H-hey, stop looking!"

The older chuckled and took of his own jeans, throwing himself at the shorter and attacking his neck.

"You're beautiful."

Jisung felt even more breathless after that, their hands found their way to each other somehow, their finger intertwined as Jisung let out a series of moans as Minho made his way to the boy's sweet spot, moving against him harshly.

"M-Minho..."

"What?"

Jisung pulled him up, almost sitting.

"W-we don't have l-lube."

The older chuckled and reached for the night stand.

"This is Chan's house.", he took out the small container.

"B-but, isn't he straight?"

Minho shrugged.

"He's always prepared for anything."

The shorter bit his lip and Minho smiled, reaching for his boxer's band. He pulled down, slowly, making Jisung whine, and tried to remain calm as he saw the younger's erection. He gulped and averted his eyes to his face, hardening even more. He smirked and let his hand draw a line down the boy's stomach, getting a hold of his already hard member and squeezing it, making his back arch.

"Fuck, Minho...", Jisung surprised both of them, his moan way louder than the previous ones.

Minho felt his heart skip a beat, leaning down and kissing him again. Jisung whimpered against his lips as he moved his hand up and down for a while, while his right hand opened the lube carefully.