[18]⚠️

✅Revised

I know you screamed when you saw the ⚠️, don't lie...

Alexa play Oh my God by Gidle.

That was all it took.

Minho groaned, pulling Jisung against the wall behind him and trapping him there. The shorter's eyes widened in surprise as he felt the older's lips in his neck, their bodies glued as he started kissing as sucking his skin.

He never thought the guy would take a step.

Without even thinking twice, though, Jisung shot his head to the side, giving him more space to work, a small smile on his face as he slipped his arms around Minho's neck.

Minho found his sweet spot and bit down, getting a low moan from Jisung. He worked there for a while before going up to his ear, kissing every inch of skin on his way there.

"If you gave me a chance I would take it.", he mocked.

Jisung felt weak, once again losing all his confidence and calm around the older. His legs failed a bit and Minho chuckled at the sigh, pulling away just enough so he could kiss him, not holding back this time.

The shorter almost had a heart attack when he pressed his knee agains the already hard crotch, pulling him up the second after. Jisung disconnected their lips, surprised at how easily the older lifted him. He let his legs curl around his waist.

"Why the fuck? How can you-"

"Shut up, I'm strong.", he kissed him again, walking with the guy to the showers.

"M-Minho... this i-isn't a good idea...", the shorter knew there he couldn't hold back anymore, his heart racing and body shaking as he Minho pressed him against that wall, grinding on him with a smirk on his face. The shorter closed his eyes and moaned too loud, covering his face the second after.

"Shit, Jisung..."

"No, no, let go of me, Minho!"

The older sighed, hearing the despair in his voice. The taller stopped pressing him, slowly putting the guy on the ground.

"I-"

He shut up as soon as he felt the wall behind him, a grinning Jisung in front of him.

"Good boy."

Minho let out a low moan as Jisung palmed his dick, pulling his jeans down harshly along with his boxers.

Minho's eyes widened and he tried to reach for the guy's hands but Jisung was faster, getting a hold of his member and pressing the tip, a teasing smile on his face as Minho bit his lip, trying not to moan at the contact.

Jisung started moving his hand as he sucked Minho's neck, the taller unable to hide his pleasure now. Every stroke made him moan louder, only those sounds filling the empty room, or hopefully empty. Jisung connected their lips again, dove fully shoving his tongue inside the older's mouth, pulling him closer as he kept stroking. He explored every corner of the older's mouth, shaking slightly every time he moaned against his lips. Minho shot his head back suddenly, breaking the kiss and whining.