[19]

✅Revised

Alright.

1) THIS FF HIT 1K EVERY FANFIC IT GROWS FASTER I LOVE YOU ALL <8

2) should I write a fanfiction where Jisung asks Minho to marry him with an octopus? 🤡

3) ITZY'S COMEBACK GOT ME HYPED

Alexa play So What by Loona.

To say Minho was confused was an understatement.

For the entire school day, the boy had been able to avoid Jisung, since they didn't have any classes together that day, but the latter had never left his mind.

There was no way in heaven Minho could deny how atracted he felt towards his supposed enemy, so he didn't try. He just didn't understand himself at that point.

It had always been girls.

Always.

All of a sudden Jisung exists and BUM, Minho feelt attracted to a guy. A guy he had known forever, and forever hated.

It made no sense.

He had to be wrong, it had to be something else.

He didn't want to tell Chan, he just didn't, because he knew he wouldn't be able to, wether tell him about what they did in that shower or what he was feeling towards the shorter.

So he just sat on his couch, staring at the ceiling as he waited for his mind to finally shut up, those thoughts of Jisung and his lips, roaming hands and rushing fingers, giving Minho chills just by remembering how they felt against his skin.

He was actually getting annoyed by his own brain when the door bell rang. The latter looked at the clock.

6pm.

Who the hell could it be?

His parents only arrived at night.

He got up, lazily, and opened the door, only to be pushed inside by his shortest friend.

"Changbin?", he watched in confusion as the boy shut the door behind him and looked at Minho, his face tear stained. "What happened?"

"I'm sorry, I needed to talk to someone."

Minho pulled him to the sofa and made the guy sit down, a small tear falling dow his face again.

"What's troubling you, Binnie?"

The said boy pulled the sleeves of his shirt down and played with his fingers.

"Felix is mad at me."

"Weren't you okay already?"

He nodded.

"I fucked up again. We were w-walking and we saw his friends from dance. Y-your's as well." Minho furrowed his eyebrows. "Wooyoung and San?"

"Ah, yes!"

Changbin took his sleeve to rub his face, more tears falling down.

"I asked if they were dating after they left because they were holding hands a-and he said yes and like... I know this is stupid but, he holds my hand a lot. And I don't mind." Minho nodded, to show he was listening. "A-and I let it go, like really fast, I don't even know why.", his tears started falling harder. "I hate that I keep hurting him, Minho. I keep being an idiot and I don't even understand why, myself!"

The older held him in his arms as he broke down, sobs and hiccups filing the room as Minho's brain started working as fast as before, only with a different focus now. As the minutes passed, the boy let go of the hug, rubbing the paws of his shirt in his red face, trying to control the remaining sobs.

"Changbin, be honest with me.", the shorter looked up, biting his lip. "Why do you feel about Felix?"

"W-what do you mean?"

Minho sighed and pointed at the clock.

"I mean that I've never seen you worry so much about something like this, specially never let any fried of yours hold your hand, and you should be at your girlfriend's recital right now.", the shorter's eyes widened. "Instead you came here, crying your eyes out because of Felix."

Changbin opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"W-what does that mean?"

"It means you care, I guess. Now the question is why do you care."

The shorter stared at his lap for a while.

"I just do.", his voice was nothing more than a whisper. "I don't want to see him sad or have him angry at me because if he is angry then he won't be with me and I want to be with him."

"All the time?"

"Yeah. Is that bad?", Minho almost laughed at the question, Changbin's eyes filled with fear.

"No, silly. It just means you care a lot about him, apparently more than about your girlfriend. I think you should take time and think about it, Bin.", the older patted his shoulder. "I know you'll get to the same conclusion I did."

The shorter seemed confused, but too tired to say anything.

"Shit, I hate crying."

"Message Chin and tell her you're sick and if she asks I'll be you alibi. You can go and sleep in my room." The shorter looked up and furrowed his eyebrows. "Go, don't be stupid you're tired as hell, I'll wake you up for dinner."

Changbin dropped his phone on the table and smiled, slowly going up the stairs.

After about an hour, Minho started cooking, his phone ringing and interrupting him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where Changbin is? He hasn't been answering."

"He's at mine, why?"

"I think I upset him today."

Minho laughed a bit at the worried tone.

"He thinks he upset you. Can you move your ass and come here collect your man? He's sleeping in my bedroom because he was tired of so much crying."

"H-he was crying? Why?"

"You are both so dense." Minho sighed. "Just come, I'll cook you both dinner. Hurry."

He hung up and smiled to himself.

Simple.

Only if everything was that simple.

No ending comments.