[2]

✅Revised

Double update because I hate leaving you only with the first chapter when I start a story.

Wannabe keeps playing, there's nothing else on my mind right now 🤡

"I hate tests.", Hyunjin cried and threw himself at the bench, next to Jisung.

"Who doesn't, genious?"

"Yah, Bang, don't be like that!", the taller pouted and started playing with his food.

"Did you guys finish it, at least?"

"Yeah, I think it was easy.", Chan was already shoving food into his mouth, his blond hair hiding his eyes while he answered Jisung.

"Same, I hope I get the top grade."

Felix arrived, a smile on his face as he let himself fall beside Jisung, the other two didn't comment on his arrival or even dared to look away from their food.

"You'll never guess, Ji." The boy rolled his eyes, signaling Felix to keep going, even though he already knew what that was about. "Changbin and I held hands, like right now! It was for such a short time, you know, but still!", the freckled guy was hysterical inside and a bit outside, he kept his voice down only for Jisung to hear but he felt like shouting it to the world.

"Felix, he's taken, I tell you this every single time."

The Australian shrugged.

"A boy can dream, let me be happy for these totally normal pieces of interaction that have no other than a platonic meaning."

Jisung laughed at Felix's serious expression.

"Go ahead, you clown."

"I am not!", Felix gasped dramaticly, a smile growing on his face as he spotted the rest of the group arriving at the cafeteria.

Minho was laughing at something with Changbin, the boys came a bit in front as Seungmin and Jeongin stood behind them, trays already in hand and a worried look on the younger's face. As soon as they sit Minho glared at Jisung, a smirk on his face the second after.

"How did it go, Han?"

"Amazing, if you'd like to know, perfect to kick you in the ass."

Minho chuckled, not noticing the way everyone else on the table rolled their eyes or sighed.

"I hope you're ready to be disappointed."

"And I hope you're ready to shut up because your voice is annoying me.", he internally smiled at his reaction and cut whatever the older was going to say after. "What's wrong, Innie? You seem sad."

The younger of them all just shrugged.

"I had a surprise test in my class, and I was far from ready, my parents will kill me!"

Seungmin ran his hand through the younger back.

"It's okay, you still have the whole year ahead of you, you can get a good grade in the end.", Hyunjin shot him a reassuring smile.

"Oh my god.", Minho groaned and Changbin slapped his head. "Here comes the witch."

"Respect, Minho Hyung. It's my girlfriend."

The said girl approached the table, the fakest smile they had ever seen plastered on her face. Jisung rolled his eyes as well, feeling Felix scoot closer to him and laying his hand on the younger's thigh, rubbing it slightly as he new his best friend hated when she had lunch with them.

It would happen at least twice a week, she would come and totally ruin the whole environment. That girl had a special talent to always say the wrong thing and never understand that she was being rude, or maybe she just didn't care. She hated how close Changbin was with the boys and often tried to get him away from them.