[11]

✅Revised

Cruel? Me? No tsk....

Hairband.

Felix asking if he should make eggplant or a carrot cake made me cry<8

Alexa play Another Day by Straykids.

When the clock stopped, the alarm ringing and bringing them back to reality, Minho and Jisung separated, a strand of saliva connecting their lips, that Jisung immediately whipped as he got up and moved back to his spot on the ground, not even looking back at the breathless guy.

"That was.. intense."

Chan muttered, everyone agreeing as Jisung pretended the floor was interesting. As for Minho, the guy had completely stopped working, his heart was racing and he was sweating way more than usual. He felt a knot on his throat and sat back against the sofa, eyes gloomy as he stared at a random spot in the floor.

They kept the game going, Felix glaring at Changbin's slightly disgusted face, looking away every time the older glanced at him.

Jisung watched as Minho took his hands to his lips, his own heart racing and lips tickling, but he was going to resist to the temptation, he was.

The game was over in the next hour, a few more dare San's shots and everyone was extremely done with that.

Jisung's solution was easy, too easy. He hated that he was feeling attracted to the guy. Maybe because he was drunk, but either way he had to stop it.

Minho was Minho after all.

He got onto the dance floor and found one of his ex girlfriends grinning at him. He smiled to himself as he walked closer, unaware of the pair of eyes that way he shim from afar.

This will do.

—————

Chan sighed and grabbed the bottle, trying to control two drunk teenagers at the same time.

"Why the fuck did you drink this much?", he finally reached Minho's bottle and threw it into the sink. "Changbin, where are you go- shit. Don't move, Minho."

The taller wasn't going to, he had lost every single reason he had to move.

Literally because he forgot them.

There was nothing in the guy's brain, at all.

He stood up, trying to sit on the counter, his eyes widening as he spotted Jisung and some girl making out. The younger had her pinned against a wall as his hands wandered through her body.

He closed his eyes and let himself fell his hands against his skin again, tugging his hair from time to time, the heat his body gave him, the way the younger let his pinky slightly brush against his neck. Like a ghost, the memory of it.

When he opened his eyes again they were gone, probably in some random room upstairs, and Minho hated himself for feeling sad about it.

His eyes started getting watery, the depressing fase finally hitting him, making him almost ignore the shouting outside.

Unfortunately for him, Changbin's name was involved and his conscience told him to go look after his friend.

He walked into the living room, right on time to see Felix slap Changbin's hand, which was holding on to his. He turned away, leaving to the streets to god knows where.

"Felix!", Changbin screamed, trying to go after him but his girlfriend grabbed his arm, pulling him behind.

"Leave him, why are you not with me?"

"I AMSWRES THAS ALRWADY!", he shouted, as if someone was able to understand whatever he had said. "I need to talk to him no-"

"Now you need to make a choice, Changbin. I told you before about him and Jisung, I don't like you being friends with them."

Changbin scoffed.

"Are you making me chose between my friends and you?"

She smiled.

"Yes."

"Okay, then, my jacket, please.", he asked Chan, who just threw it to him, relieved because that alone made him sober up a bit.

"Hey, where are y-"

"I'm going to look for my friend because I have something to discuss with him and you're being a bitch." He stumbled against the door and smiled. "Fuck you, Chin."

And with that he left as well, running under the moonlight.

So... how bad would I be to not update anymore today? :)