[27]⚠️

✅Revised

Buckle up and get your Holly water.

Top Jisung enthusiasts... you can thank me later <8

Alexa play Levanter because we should all be streaming it in between the performance and mysterious kitchen.

It took Minho less than a minute to find a pot of lube in a bathroom upstairs, locking the door of the room he chose as he waited for Jisung, the guy insisted he had to go apologize to Changbin before anything, as he realized what he had done he couldn't help it but feel guilty.

After what seemed like forever, someone knocked.

"Minho?"

The older immediately pulled him inside, pressing The giggling boy to the door, locking it again as he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead.

"How did it go?"

"Well, I don't even think he heard me, he was too busy cuddling with Felix."

Minho raised his eyebrow.

"With the others? Like, in public?"

Jisung nodded, pressing a cast kiss onto his lips.

"Shamelessly."

Minho bit his lip and smiled at the younger's sparkling eyes.

Would they ever be able to do that?

Jisung cut him out of his thoughts as he leaned in to kiss his neck, slowly and soflty, savoring the moment. Minho let his hands wander inside Jisung's see through outfit, gently massaging his back as the kiss heated. Minho swirled his tongue on the shorter's bottom lip and he grinded against the kiss, allowing Minho's tongue inside. They kept pulling themselves into each other, wanting more contact, more of them.

Minho moved his lips to Jisung's collarbone, finding his sweet spot after trailing some wet kisses on his neck. Jisung gasped at the contact and let out a moan when the taller sucked on his skin, griping his waist at the same time.

"Shit, Ji, I don't think we should be doing this right now..."

The shorter tried to catch his breath as he frowned.

"Why?"

Minho smiled softly and got his bangs away from his eyes.

"You're drunk."

Jisung rolled his eyes and his expression changed out of nowhere, which actually scared Minho, as it should.

The second after, the taller felt himself pushed against the mattress, the younger hovering over him with a smirk, his hand moved to his chin, keeping the taller's head still.

"I am not drunk, I sobered up a while ago, Lee."

Minho would never admit it, but he loved when Jisung called him like that.

"Ji-"

"Shut up. I still need to give you a lesson for making me think you'd leave me for that bitch all this time."