6

"And we're done. That was fairly easy." Jin said as he finished wrapping a gauze around Namjoon's paw. He looked at his paw and was about to nip it when Jin glared at him. He stopped and looked at Wonho poking his ears, making it twitch and sending Wonho into fits of giggles. Yoongi and Kihyun stare at their son as Namjoon let Wonho do whatever he wants. Aiko was making some tea for everyone. "How deep was the glass?" she asked as she brought the tray filled with steaming mugs of tea. She handed out the tea to everyone. Namjoon looks at Aiko and wags his tail as she sits next to him. He lays half of his body on Aiko's lap and closes his eyes in glee. They stare at him. "Are you sure he's not a guy you had a one night stand with?" Yoongi asked, receiving a glare from Aiko and a smack to the head by Kihyun. "Honey, we have a child present." Kihyun warned, looking at Wonho.

"What's a one night stand, daddy?"

"It's a club for adults."

"It's that why Papa screams at night telling you to slow down?"

Everyone stares at Kihyun and Yoongi. Kihyun was a blushing mess while Yoongi smirks. "Seriously? You really do that when he's in the other room?" Jin asked, eyebrows raised. "Not every night. Some nights when I'm really ho-" "Okay, enough about that topic. Kids are here and we're not about to do that!" Aiko warned as she covered Wonho's ears as well as Namjoon's. "How do you know he's a kid? Look at his form. He's a big ass man!" Yoongi rebutted. Jin rolls his eyes. "Some kids who are like 10 years old have had their wolf form have a bigger build than their human counterpart. So, we can't assume everything. Not everyone is as skinny as you in your dragon form." Jin explained. Yoongi scoffs. "I ain't skinny." he mumbled. Aiko looked at Namjoon as he kept his eyes closed.

Jin examines Namjoon quietly and sighs. "He seems to be around 15. I need more information. All I need is a name." Jin said, looking at Aiko. "His name tag says Namjoon. I don't know if that's much help." Aiko replied, showing Jin the name tag. Jin writes the name down and gets up. "He has to stay with you in the meantime. I can't have him leave without getting proper care. Who knows what else he's got while being out in the streets." Jin said as he took a sip of his tea. Aiko stares at Namjoon while the others stare at her. "Alright. I'll make sure he's okay. But, what if he's a hybrid?" she asked, looking at Jin and Yoongi. "It could complicate things. Especially if he's a minor. We have to check the missing persons reports as well as runaway reports." Yoongi replied. Wonho looked at Namjoon and tried poking his ear. The ear twitches a bit and Wonho smiles. "I'll have to give him a shower and if he's a hybrid, I might need to buy him clothes." Aiko started listing things as she stroked Namjoon's hair. "We can help." Yoongi said as he went to grab his laptop from his car. While they were all discussing things, Namjoon was in dreamland.

"Namjoon." a delicate voice called out as he was shaken. He woke up slowly and looked at a carbon copy of himself. Long and wavy brown hair, dimpled smile, warm brown eyes, a button nose and an elegant aura surrounding her. She was wearing a royal red floor length dress, shaping her body perfectly. A diamond crown was laying on top of her head, a ruby diamond in the middle of it. He instantly smiled. "Morning mom. What time is it?" he asked as he stretched. She chuckles and kisses his forehead. "It's time to see your father. Soyeon is already up and ready." she said as she got up and started walking towards his closet. He stood up and started stretching. "Is father planning another training regimen?" he asked as his mother laid out his training outfit which consisted of a white tank top and a pair of black joggers. She sighs saldy and nods. "Unfortunately. I'll try and make sure your father doesn't give you a hard time." his mother said as she went outside to let her son change.

After changing, they headed towards the training room. There, they heard grunts and blades clashing as they entered. There was Soyeon and their father, Sang-Hoon, sword fighting. Their moves being graceful yet different. Sang-Hoon was rough and quick while Soyeon's was graceful and composed. "Let's see if you can dodge this." Sang-Hoon said, pointing two fingers at Soyeon and fire started blasting towards Soyeon. She starts backflipping as she successfully dodges the fire. She does the same position with her hands, only blue fire comes out this time. Sang-Hoon tried to dodge it but he fell as the fire was too near.

The Demon PrinceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara