Chapter 35: Body Switch

Start from the beginning

When Percy awoke, she was in the back of a van.

She tried to move, but discovered she was restrained.

"Percy?" Rebekah called out. "Are you okay?"

The demigod snapped her head toward the original. Rebekah and Caroline were tied up beside her in the back of the van.

She nodded slightly.

Caroline spoke up from beside her. "Looks like Alaric outed us all to the council."

Percy looked away and mumbled. "Alaric's dead."

The original glanced at her friend. Rebekah turned her attention back to Caroline. "The council? What exactly do they think they can do to me?"

Something crashed into the van, which caused the vehicle to flip over.

Glass shattered from the windows.

"What the hell happened?" Rebekah questioned.

Abruptly, the door was ripped off its hinges. Tyler was revealed.

He immediately rushed over to Percy. Tyler ripped the ropes off of her. His hand gently held her cheek. "Are you alright, love?"

The demigod's eyebrows furrowed.

Something about him seemed so familiar.

Wait, love? Why would he call me love-

Her jaw dropped slightly and she felt a stinging sensation in her eyes.

"Tyler?" Caroline's voice exclaimed. At the same time, a different name fell from Percy's lips. "Nik?"

The hybrid nodded. "Yes, love."

Another cop car started speeding towards the van. "We have to go." He urged her to get up.

"What did you do to Tyler?" Caroline demanded.

Klaus shook his head. "No time for that."

Percy immediately helped Rebekah get out of the vervain ropes.

The hybrid groaned, "We don't have time."

The demigod didn't listen to him and used a sharp knife to cut the ropes binding Caroline.

The second Percy stepped back, Klaus grabbed her and sped away.

He stopped in the middle of the woods. His hand gently held her cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

The raven haired beauty stared at Tyler's face. "I thought you were dead." The words came out like a whisper.

He could see the pained look on her face. "I-"

Caroline and Rebekah sped into the clearing in the woods beside them.

"What's going on, Klaus?" The Forbes girl asked.

His eyes stayed trained on Percy. "I'm using Tyler's body, since mine is a bit preoccupied."

Rebekah stared at the hybrid in shock. "Nik?"