Chapter 25- Awakening x and x potential

ابدأ من البداية

"Because you are very close to getting it. If you were to enter the 200th floor without any of this knowledge, you would suffer greatly. You see, up there, everyone knows how to manipulate Nen." He started explaining.

"And it is customary to initiate any new arrivals who are ignorant of Nen by attacking with it. In other words, they do what I am about to but without the necessary restraint. They do not care if people die. It's all the same to them." The tension in the room grew more and more serious.

"Only those who prove they are strong enough to survive are welcome to stay there.. as the chosen. They have paid a high price for the privilege. That is why it's important for you to be prepared." He then extended his arm out again.

"I don't expect any of that was very encouraging but through this method I bet oh will awaken. It is clear you have the talent and ability." His body began to be surrounded by the mist thing again.

"Take off your jackets, face away from me and put down all of your belongings." He instructed us, the boys doing what they were told while I stiffened, my hands immediately going behind my back, touching my tail though the back of my hoodie, it just lazily being tucked their.

"Come on, Michael. We don't have all night." Killua told me as he took off his turtleneck, dumping it in a seat, Gon doing the same thing.

"I, Uh—" I began to stutter as I looked back to Mr. Wing and Zushi, both of them looking at me confused, well Zushi was, Mr. Wing was still serious.

"Can I have my hoodie tied around my waist?" "I'll allow it." "Yes!" I quietly cheered as I jogged to the chair Gon and Killua were putting their things.

I quickly took off my hoodie, tying it around my waist, and putting my backpack on the seat, running back to my spot in between Gon and Killua, our backs facing Mr. Wing.

He then placed his hand in the space where Killua's and Gon's shoulders met mine, not touching us as we then felt his aura thing radiate off of him, making me stiffen.

It felt hot. And-And I can feel this kind of pressure being put on me. It felt like something invisible was crawling across my skin. But if you multiply this with a million, then it'll feel exactly like Illumi's 'Nen'.

"Now I'll begin." Mr. Wing informed us, snapping me out of my mind as I tried to process his words, but I couldn't. I didn't have the time, because before I knew it, my entire body felt like it was thrown into a pool of holy water.

To put it into a more simpler form, I was in so much pain to the point that I wouldn't be able to focus my mind on trying to stop my flames from bursting if they were to, which it felt like were.

Just as my flames were about to burst, it stopped. The pain just suddenly stopped, my body still shaking a bit from the pain.

"And now, every Aura Node in your body has been opened." Mr. Wing told us, making me look down at myself, my eyes widening as I saw myself and my friends being covered by a huge amount of steam.

"Woooah!" I gasped, looking at my arms and fingers, mesmerized by the sight. I then looked over at Gon's and then Killua, noticing something. Why is my steam bigger than theirs?

"Thi—This is-.." Killua stammered, still trying to process this just like I was. "That, children, is your aura, also known as life energy." Mr. Wing suddenly spoke up, the three of us turning around to face him.

"You can see it now, because the nodes in your eyes were also opened." "It almost looks like.. steam rising off the spout of a teakettle." Gon commented as he looked at his hands, me quickly looking at him with wide eyes, making me realize that it did look like steam coming out of a teakettle.