Ben puts on his tinted sunglasses and heads out of his room, with Ship still in his arms. They walk through the hallways greeting some of the hero's along the way.

   Most of the hero's knows Ben and knows he lives there so they're not shocked on why he's not wearing his hero suit. Ben walks into the kitchen and makes himself and Ship some lunch.

Ben eats his lunch as he heads back to his room, leaving Ship behind as he eats his lunch peacefully. Ben walks into his room and grabs some clean clothes.

Ben comes out of the bathroom wearing black pants and a green t-shirt. He puts on some black and green running shoes. He keeps his tinted sunglasses on. He finishes up his lunch and plays some video games, not knowing what to do, since he can't do hero business.

Wonder Woman comes into Ben's room, holding Ship. Ben looks up from his game, instantly loosing. Ship jumps out of her arms and into Ben's.

"Get into your hero suit, we're having a league meeting in two hours." Wonder Woman says leaving his room.

Ben sighs and grabs his hero suit. He puts on the black suit and green armor, followed by the bandages. He puts his mask on and fixes his shaggy hair. Ben holds Ship in his arms and heads out of his room, heading to the meeting area.

He walks on and is greeted by Captain Marvel and a few other hero's. He sits next to Captain Marvel. Ben thinks he and Captain Marvel got along pretty well. They had become good friends and Captain Marvel loves to play with Ship.

They made small talk as they wait for the other hero's to show up. One by one everyone came in the meeting room and sat down in their spots.

After the meeting:

Ben walks out of the meeting room with Ship in his arms. He heads back to his room and changes into regular clothes. He puts his tinted sunglasses on and heads out of his room.

He walks to the zeta-tubes and types in his coordinates. He arrives in the alleyway in his town. He heads to the ice cream parlor where he and his friends are going to meet up.

He walks in and sees Penny sitting down, waiting for everyone. He sits down across from her, getting her attention.

"Ben." Penny says surprised

"Hey Penny." Ben greets

"Hey." She says awkwardly

They sit in awkward silence, waiting for their two friends to join them. Jackson and Mya show up together 30 minutes late then when they agreed to meet up.

"You guys are 30 minutes late." Penny informs them

Ben smirks realizing they showed up together and late, ready to tease them as revenge for when they tease him and Penny. "And your together. I wonder what you guys were doing that made you late."

"I-it's not like that dude." Jackson says immediately catching on what Ben was getting at

Mya took a second to realize what Ben was meaning. "Eww no I wasn't doing that with him."

"Yea-wait! Hey! What do you mean ewww? Any girl would be lucky to get with me!" Jackson defends his manly hood

"Especially Mya!" Ben says teasing them