a shrilling tear echoes in the air.

"meooww

"meooww."

y/n tilts her head towards the pleased kitten, who rubbed their nose against her leg. "glad you like it, catalyst." she glanced to the time on her watch to see that it was past four am and the college girls weren't back yet. she sighed, "time to save my new baby girls." arising from her seat.

a soft ringing erupted to her ears stealthily, previous to the familiar sounds of the machine gun y/n gifted yuri. "well... at least, she gave me a heads up."

her recently placed on crimson kimono timidly grazed the ground as she placed on some comfortable running zori flats. her hands reached inside the suitcase, gingerly clutching the faceless mask once again. but before she even could do anything, soft piano music ascended behind her.

she furrows her eyebrows in confusion, twisting her body around to find herself in a void of nothing. not too far was a replica of herself gently playing a piano dressed in a white gown. the waitress pondered. "nocturne op. nine no. two?" she queried, recalling the precious melody.

the person stops, "you're correct... as always."

"do i know you?" y/n crossed her arms, they turned their next presenting waitress mask. the frown on the mask looked more sinister then ever. "you should. since i am, you."

"no you're not." she replied, monotonously.

"oh? why is that?" waitress mask questioned musingly. sparked with interest. y/n placed the mask on top of her head as a sign that she was going to place it on. "because you don't define me, you can leave whenever you want."

"i don't think it works like that, sweets." she tilts her head engagingly, before turning her attention back to the piano. her fingers began to work their magic once again. next was etude op. twenty five no. eleven. "what a bad bad girl, you are. defying the rules of this world."

the notes became louder as the tune progresses intensely. y/n couldn't deny that she felt as if she was being subdued into a slumber. "i love it so much. so so much, but you will die soon if they find out."

"whoever, they are. they can burn me to the ground and i will still defy their logic in the next life."

"if there is a next life, dear."

y/n tugged on the bottom of the mask, "if i lived this long it means that there is one."

"what are we going to do?!" mayoku yells out under the loud bursts of the mow down. yuri took a glance from behind the wall that protected them, noticing the grenade launcher mask halting his attacks with his machine gun. instead he held a heavy looking gp-25, ready to blast the bomb towards their direction.

she gasps out in fear, "he has a grenade launcher! we need to take cover!" she grabs the blonde and pulls her all the way to the end of the hallway, kneeling to the floor as they both cover each other's head. seconds of silence erupted after the girls disappeared into a corner next to the exit of the building floor.

they didn't even dare to move until they heard footsteps climbing down the staircase behind the exit door. yuri held her gifted ak high, ready for possibly anything to hit them. in this psychedelic influenced world nothing could surprised her even if a mythical creature appeared from behind the space.

unfortunately for her it wasn't a mythical creature, instead she could make out y/n's s/c soft thighs strapped in heart shaped thigh garters and the dejection on her face converted into a gratified smile. promptly the smile dropped, before her mouth gaped open.

"is... that...- y/n?!" mayoku squealed out equally dumbfounded.

she looked absolutely lethal.

the exit slowly unlatched alerting the enemy from around the corner. he even dared to saunter a little closer to them, finger tugging playfully on his trigger. to his surprise he met the gaze of a sinister astomatous mask and everything else was completely a blur to him.

the grenade launcher mask found himself flying towards the window, vermilion fabric momentarily tickled his calloused fingertips till he was kissed with assault rifle bullets. a pained groan left him as the gunfire didn't halt up until his body crashed out the building.

y/n drops the firearm to her side, playfully waving goodbye. her hands reached to remove the mask from her face. "are you two okay?" she queried to the two girls who held red flustered faces. yuri nods her head frantically, cupping her nose to stop the bleeding from it.

the h/c haired girl appeared expeditiously in front of them, eyes filled with slight worry. "did you hit your nose or something?"

"i-i-i..." she wheezed, "i.. i think i need some thighs-water! i need some water, or i'll die!"

y/n twisted to mayuko, eyebrows furrowed. "and you? you're awfully quiet.." her lips marginally quivered. "i'm fine, thank you." she squawked, voice high pitched and quick.

she wasn't convinced, but there wasn't any time for her to keep chatting with them.

"well... let's hurry up and leave, he was way too easy to be around this area."