• her saviour •

Start from the beginning

He whacked him hard on the head with his ripped off rifle and he grumbled in sheer pain holding his busted head, falling backwards near the stairs.

He turned to watch the other guard get into the elevator, fear visible on his face, holding his injured back. How was this coward a guard? He had a walkie talkie in his hand, and Shaheer knew he was trying to call for more security team members.

"Such useless guards." He kicked the unconscious body, as it rolled down the stairs, leaving stains of blood on the steps. He was about to throw the rifle, but paused and checked. It was, in fact, empty as he had said.

He imagined those wide coffee brown orbs with a proud look on his face for being right.

Quickly shaking his head to dump the crazy eyes, he rushed down the stairs, skipping three at a time. He could not get caught here.

He had to sneak out towards the front side to get Hunain. It was dangerous, but he couldn't let the dumb guy look suspicious standing by the ladder he had climbed up from.

"Oh shit." A distracted Hunain exclaimed when Shaheer grabbed a fistful of his fake mechanic's uniform jacket, tearing it off him while his eyes were in every direction prying for any signs of danger as he pushed Hunain backwards.

"Sherry yarr!" Hunain whined trying to free himself from the jacket and his violent hands.

"Mein ek shareef banda hun." He dusted off his clothes following Shaheer as they ducked next to the wall leading to the backside.

"Tumhara aur shareef ka door door tak koi taluq nai hai." Shaheer said as a matter of fact. They reached the backside, and took turns to jump off the wall.

As he had expected, the front side had a car of guards show up and they had successfully avoided them. "Kya kar ky aaye ho tum?" Hunain questioned as they ran away towards the empty ground a few feet away where they had parked the motorbike.

Shaheer winced in pain, his foot injury was bleeding and had turned sore with pain. Hunain noticed him limping, but his speed was still not slowing down with that wound.

"Agar tum mery chotty bhai hoty mein tumhy chapairein maarta." Hunain ran faster to catch up. He'd never tried to hit Shaheer because he knew he'd be dead the next minute, he was stronger, and knew how to fight damn well.

"Aur mein tumhy paida hoty hi maar deta." He replied quietly, breathing hard. They arrived at the spot where they left the motorbike.

"Tum mujhsy kabhi tameez sy baat nai kar sakty." He complained as Shaheer got on the bike ignoring him. The ride back to their place was silent.

Hunain got off the bike, staring at the pitiful man who stayed positioned on the ride ready to set off somewhere.

"Going after the GD killer again?" He questioned knowing the answer very well.

The real killer who had trapped Shaheer in the murder case for 4 whole years. Before that, their life was going quite well.

They worked for the ISI. They had both joined the military and outperformed their evaluation and criteria, leading to ISI choosing them for the job. Hunain worked as the Certified ethical hacker ( CEH ) while Shaheer's expertise was in shooting.