-᪥| ℙ 𝕣 𝕖 𝕗 𝕒 𝕔 𝕖 |᪥-

✯✯✯

✯✯✯

1. |Unrequited|

Soha and Salaar are first cousins, childhood crime partners, but what happens when Soha has a crush on Salaar which turns into one-sided love and she can't seem to handle these feelings around him anymore? Will her unrequited love turn into requited one by Salaar?

(Well, shoot, you gotta read to find out, but y'all already know the answer anyways🙄)

_____✵_____

2.|Roses are Red|

Amarra and Abuzar, two broken souls with a rough past, meet each other by coincidence and find themselves to be each other's consolation. As life is never a bed of roses, but also a painful path filled with thorns, in the process of trying to protect each other from the cruel thorns, they realize their feelings for each other and.....
YOU GOTTA READ TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

(I cant believe how badly I described my fav story so far😩)

_____᪥_____

3.|Compromise|

Hoor, a full desi patakha girl (💃) enters into the very renowned businessman aka Dawood's life like the mirchi🌶️ she is, and turns it into a whole spicy mess. Can he handle the spice or choke to DEATH?😭😂

(I'm no more serious here.
#authorhasofficiallylostit!)

_____❀_____

4. |Hope|

Affan and Nimra got happily married after their last year of university, however, a life changing accident caused both their worlds to crash.
What will Affan do now that Nimra has lost her memory and forgotten about his existence in her life? He's living with the ✨hope✨ of her coming back into his life, but till when can he survive with this hope?

(Haye, he's my fav bunniee!🤧)

_____⍟_____

5. |Time and Love|

Zuha and Momin were tied into a bond by their families (yeah arranged marriage), although they're a perfect couple with great chemistry
(My atoms love your atoms, its ✨chemistry✨😏
I had to lmao)
there's one problem.
The perfect timing cuz
'Love is all about timing' peeps!🙂
They struggle to find this perfect timing in their hectic lives, but don't worry, this author will help them immensely in the job ;)