{ end }

🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀

They both sat outside the house, the faded sound of music reaching them, as he finished narrating his side of the story to her. She listened quietly until he was done. Soon, silence consumed them as she kept her mouth sealed, until Abuzar finally gave her a confused look.

"Feel better now?" She asked looking at him. He stared at her for a while before smiling at her. "More than I expected."

"I'm glad. See, sometimes letting it out through your mouth wouldn't hurt, but only make you feel lighter inside."

"Yeah, but right now I feel giddy on the inside because the girl sitting by my side is looking gorgeous tonight." He playfully smiled, completely turning the gloomy atmosphere into heavier one unlike his expectations to turn it lighter. Since Amarra's heart did another somersault at his compliment, her mind swirled with a million thoughts, her hands turned clammy due to being a nervous wreck.

Not receiving a reply from her, he tilted his face to confront her.
"May I ask you a question too then ma'am, because I think I also deserve an explanation for your behaviour earlier?"

"Hmm?" She gulped. Confess. That was what her heart told her. Should I?
Her mind was in a daze.

"Why did you want to break off our one in a trillion friendship bond?" He asked in an offended tone.

"Because..." Say it.

"Yes, because?" He raised his brows, his eyes focused on hers, as she fisted her dress, making eye contact with those hazel green pair of orbs glowing under the light.

"I love you." Not waiting to see his reaction nor wanting to face him with her red self, she sprinted inside the house doors leaving a completely flustered Abuzar behind.

Stupid. Idiot. Brain-dead. Wingless Chirya!

Amarra kept on cursing herself as she paced around her room. She was already home, it had been three hours since she had confessed, yet her heart felt like it's gonna jump out of her chest any moment. Her phone tinging with a notification had her screech as she impatiently grabbed it checking the message. Her heart lept to her throat as she read his message.

Hero:
Come outside.

He's outside her house? No way!
She hid herself with the wall, slowly peeping out of the window as he really stood there by the tree.

She glanced at her outfit, she should've changed into a better one. Why this strawberry hoodie and the old pajama? But that wasn't important right now, what would he say to her?

Not wanting to make him wait any longer, she sneaked out of her house, calming her nerves, she went outside the doors.

Clearing her throat, she grabbed his attention as he straightened up, gradually stepping towards her. He was as nervous as her right now. He didn't know if he was ready to face her or not, but he was just letting his heart guide him today, after years of suppressing it.