{Marinette's POV}

I woke up after an one hour nap and went downstairs to check on Adrien. I saw him decorating the last things.

"Kitty! It is beautiful!" I said while I felt tears coming up.

"Is something wrong princess, why are you crying?"

"Just the hormones nothing to worry about!"

"Let's gt to bed, I have to wake up early to start on the cake!"

the next day

I woke up and brushed my teeth, I chose out a fast outfit and started with some snacks. First I decided to make blueberry and strawberry macaroons. Then I made some fresh croissants and lots more. At last I started baking the cake. It had to be special so I decided to make it a two story cake with in the inside pink and blue batter. I put white frosting on the outside and started decorating with pink and blue flowers of buttercream. I also wrote 'Boy or Girl' on the cake and added more decoration. After I was finished I heard Adrien come downstairs.

"Hey Kitty! Almost finished baking!" I said

"Marinette this looks awesome and beautiful!" He said while looking at the cake, croissants, tarts, macaroons and much more.

"Thank you Kitty." I said giggling and I gave him a fast kiss.

I started cleaning up and put all of the pastries on the counters.

"Adrien, u know we haven't told the class that I am pregnant right?" I asked him.

"Yes of course! I think you should invite the whole class and just say that we have 2 big announcements."

"2?"

"Yes! !1. that we are dating. and 2. that we will be getting a a baby well 2 actually but they think its 1 and then they will be confused and surprised u know? He explained.

"Great idea Kitty!"

I sent everyone out of the class the same message: 'Hey I would really appreciate if you would. come over to my parents bakery. The whole class is invited and I have 2 huge announcements! I will be expecting al of you so we can celebrate some huge things! It is today at 2:00 -Marinette'

"Kitty.. We have a problem tho."

"Whats wrong princess."

"Well the first person who knew I am pregnant was Alya.. I told her i am pregnant from Chats baby."

"I guess we will have to tell her everything."

"Before that.. you should know something." I said and looked him in the eyes.

"Go on."

"I-I am ladybug."

"Wait what? You- you are kidding right?"

"N-no. Tikki you can come out." I said, a red flying creature came out of her purse.

"Hello i am Tikki, Laydbugs kwami. Pleasure to meet you Chat Noir." The kwami said.

"Sugar cube!" Adriens/Chat Noirs kami came flying out of his jacket and hugged Tikki.

Adrien looked at me with a shocked face.

"Are you disappointed?"

"No! I am so happy!" He said while hugging me.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too Kitty."

"Let me call Alya and tell her to come here right now!" I said while going upstairs to call her.

Alya = A
Marinette = M

M: Hey Alya! You have to come over right now I know I said over 3 hours but its important! Remember to bring nice clothes!

A: On my way right now girl.

I ended the call and went down. Half an hour later Alya arrived at the bakery. I invited her in and we all went upstairs.

"We have to talk! Serious." I said as soon as we sat down.

She nodded and I started talking.

"As you know, I am pregnant. I told you that Chat Noir is the father of the baby and that is true. But for you to understand I will have to tell everything. So first of all I am Ladybug."

"My best friend is ladybug?!" She yelled and her jaw dropped.

I nodded and continued my story.

"But there is more, I am Chat Noir." Adrien said.

"I- seriously?! YOU ARE HAVING A BABY WITH THE BOY YOU WAS OBSESSED WITH?!" She yelled excited.

I nodded and giggled because I knew that this was going to be her reaction.

"You had to know or else you would have gotten confused later." I said still giggling.

"Congrats Adrien!" She said to him eventually.

"I will be downstairs and let you girls talk a bit." Adrien said when he went downstairs.

"OMG, I NEED AN INTERVIEW. I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BFF IS MY IDOL." She yelled while giggling and hugging me.

"I think we will have to change now, everyone should be here in 1 hour." I said and i picked out my outfit.

I got out the dress I bought earlier today, it is a long black lace dress that s perfect. It shows her baby bump and that is exactly what she wanted. Alya picked out a beautiful red dress that just came lower then her knees. We both changed.

"Alya! you look amazing!"

"Right back to you! Now just your hair left, I will curl it for you is that alright?" She asked me.

I nodded and she curled my hair. After she was done I decided to do her hair and it both turned out beautiful. I heard my mom and dad come home and they greeted Adrien. Alya and I went both downstairs.

word count: 1454