Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.― Pablo Picasso

Siggy found himself unusually agitated as he sat in his workshop staring at his two latest subjects. Jack was restrained in the dentist's chair and the Predator was safely secured on the metal chair which was bolted to the floor. The Predator was beginning to stir and it was his presence which disturbed the artist.

Siggy had never been confronted with this type of evil before and he was having difficulty dealing with it. His heart raced and he found himself desperately needing to calm himself. He walked to the small sound system that was installed in his workshop and selected Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis by Ralph Vaughan Williams, turning the volume up until the music filled the room. The piece always soothed him, and after a while he calmed significantly.

He decided he wanted to interview Jack first. In order to focus he put a chloroform soaked surgical mask over the Predator's face to keep him unconscious. Siggy moved his office chair in front of Jack and waited for him to stir, all the while swaying slightly to the strains of the music. A smile crossed his lips.

Jack was securely strapped into the dentist chair with padded restraints. He was still unconscious, but began to twitch and moan as the curare wore off.

Siggy stood up and photographed him several times with an old digital camera. He studied the young man carefully from all angles. Jack was angelically handsome with a crop of tightly curled hair that made him look like he belonged in a renaissance painting. Siggy was pleased and sat back down, eyes closed, enjoying the music and patiently waiting for the young man to fully awaken so they could converse.

After about twenty minutes, Jack opened his eyes and became aware of his surroundings. He began to struggle against his restraints.

"What the fuck is going on?" He exclaimed weakly.

"You're groggy, don't struggle." Siggy replied calmly, "I just want to ask you a few questions."

Jack focused on Siggy, "I remember you! What the fuck is this about? Let me the fuck out of here!"

"Calm down. The sooner you answer my questions, the sooner this will be over."

"You sick fuck! You're just like that bastard who zapped me. Let me the fuck out of here!"

"I know you're upset," Siggy replied, "but try to focus. I've got the guy who attacked you. He can't harm you. Just answer a few questions honestly and this will be done."

"This is so fucked! What do you want?"

"I told you...to ask a few questions."

Jack calmed down appreciably, "Why?"

"I'm an artist. I want to do your portrait, but I need to know about you to do it properly."

"That's pretty weird, man. Let me loose and I'll answer your fucking questions."

"I can't do that. You're young and strong and I'm pretty sure you'd just bolt if I undid your restraints."

"You can't keep me tied up the whole time you paint my picture." Jack protested.

"I'm not going to. I'm going to take a few photos and work off them."

"And if I answer your questions, you'll unstrap me?"

"Yes, I promise, but you have to be honest. I need you to be truthful, so I know how to represent you in my portrait."

Jack no longer seemed afraid, just slightly confused and angry, " Fine, whatever... as long as you get these things off me. What do you want to know?"

"Good. Do you have a family?"

"Yeah, like everyone else on this fucking planet."

"Are they alive? Do you live with them?"