Part 4

I gave them a small smile as I see the 4 of them with their mouth wide open then I started to walk upstairs to my room.

The 4 of them : WAIT WHATT?!!

A/N  point of view :

Minho screams for Taehyung to come back to explain everything he said in details but Taehyung just ignored him
and closed his bedroom room. Yoongi, Hoseok and bogumyu sat down just thinking of what Taehyung has just said. Minho clenched his fists and punches the wall in disbelief. Yoongi then started to talk.

" Stop it hyung ... you know that isn't going to solve anything.. "

*Minho stops and sits in front of the other 3*

" I know.. just DAMMIT...!! Now they know Taehyung lives in this area. " Minho said still having his fists clenched.

" But which mafia king territory did hyung went...? " Bogumyu asked
worried.

" We should ask him that! Ugh-" Hoseok replied.

"Right hyung... But what if that " Mafia King " is the most dangerous enemy we have out there... Remember the Jeo-" Suga got cut off by Minho.

" Stop! I know... we should never get close to THAT Mafia King .. . Never! .. He is a bastard who kills people for satisfaction.. " Everyone nodded.

"We will protect the Mafia Prince no matter what happens" The 3 of them said together and Minho smiled nodding.

" So guys you should have go home. It's pretty late and we have an important business tomorrow morning. " Minho said.

" Yes right " They bowed to Minho before leaving . Since he was tired he went upstares rightway and slept.

                 ~ The next Day ~

  Jungkook point of view :

I couldn't sleep all night.. All I was thinking was Taehyung.. My target.. I had to kill him... But I can't... Dammit.. Now my father knows he is out there..! the reason... the reason... I had to kill him was because..

" Jungkook! Your father came. He is waiting in your office. " Jimin said.

" SPEAK OF THE DEVIL. HE IS LITERALLY A DEVIL! Tell him to leave I have more important businesses to take care off.  * I covered myself in my blankets but Jimin grabbed it and pulled it away from me*

"He wants to talk to you about the
Mafia Prince.. "  * I jolted up as I heard the name .*

" Why the hell... he wan-.. "

" Because you didn't kill him. " 

*my heart just dropped*

"Shit.. Who told him?! "

"Idk.. But he wants you in his office now. "

I got up and started to pick out  clothes.  " Okay I will be there in a few minutes. You may leave. "

Jimin was still standing there he was fidgeting with his fingers. I was kinda concerned.

" You want to say something else or what hyung? " He said a silent for some seconds then he spoke.