"You go that way... I go here." The purple haired male stated as he walked off to one of the quieter halls, where not much people go to.

He looked around, quickly eying the door were a cluttering sound occurred.

He could hear a faint voice and some whining. He slowly approached the area, and stood right outside the door where the sound was coming from.

Shinsou had already understood that the girl he'd be looking for might as well be dangerous, especially if finding her was more important than having classes.

As advised, he'd have to be careful, especially if she was still in a frightened state.

As he stood right outside the door to the janitor's closet, he wondered if it would be best to knock, or just slowly open the door. Either way it may frighten her.

He opened his mouth to speak, but before any word came out-

"What the fuck are you doing just standing there, extra?" The booming voice of Bakugou Katsuki roamed through the quiet hall. "Don't you see we gotta find the brat for up to get back to class?" He questioned, raising a brow as he looked over at the door he stood in front of.

"Tone down, will ya?" Shinsou hissed. "The kid might-"

As usual, Bakugou was as rough and aggressive as he could be. He was pissed that the entire day of class was suspended just to look for you, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't even just a little bit worried for you.

The door to the janitor's closet was kicked open by the blonde, hand in his pockets, like it was a casual thing to do.

But, due to his aggression and disregard of your possible terrified state, he was quickly pushed away from the door and slammed to the wall adjacent.

He groaned in pain, clearly not expecting that.

"Stay down." Shinsou hissed, getting down to squat (or asian sit/squat) as well. He turned to see you, tightly hugging Bucky, tears running down as your eyes now glowed a red color, hand outstretched with glowing (y/f/c) markings around it.

You were visibly trembling.

"Easy... easy." Shinsou cooed, a hand out to you as well. "Don't worry... don't be afraid." He silently wished he could just use his quirk on you, but at the same time he wanted to get this opportunity to learn how to convince someone by just talking.

"Sorry you had to get scared cause of his actions." Shinsou motioned to Bakugou, who grunted and looked away. "He didn't mean to scare you."

He moved a little closer to you, which made you more tense, hand starting to glow a little brighter.

Shinsou was quick to bring his hands up, "hey, calm down... I won't- no one will hurt you here... alright?" He tried to assure you. "We're all just worried about you."

You worriedly looked from him to Bakugou, remembering the agression and hate in his eyes back in the classroom.

Bakugou met you eyes and you could see it soften. The guilt might have already gotten to him.

"H-hurt.... s-screa-am... e-ea-ars- ears... hurt-ing." You fought back the tears. "R-rem-ind... of... lab." Your hiccuped, lower lip protruding and face getting red.