The Detective (A Sherlock Fan-Fic)

Hi people :)  Um first of all the main character Lucy is twenty-six years of age, She's five foot seven and she has green eyes , Dark brown curly hair and is anorexic but not severely.

LUCY'S P.O.V

I fumbled for my new keys inside my tissue-full pockets.  Finally I found them , pulled them out and unlocked the front door.  No-one has lived here in my flat in eight-months  the last owner was the late detective Sherlock Holmes who committed suicide.  I stepped inside and looked around the skirting boards and banister were covered in a thick layer of dust, I'll ask Mrs Hudson if she needs any help with the cleaning once I've got everything sorted.

I trudged up the stairs pulling my suitcase with me then turned into the corridor and unlocked my door.  I pushed it open then looked around the flat still had a substantial amount of furniture and books which he left behind .  I had been assured by the removal men that they would arrive at two tomorrow afternoon.  I placed my suitcase onto the sofa then spotted a letter which read:

 John,

I hope you brought the earl grey tea for Mrs Hudson and are getting on with your life without crying because you wish you had my amazing intellect-

The letter is cut half way through a sentence for whatever reason probably because he had to leave to buy a new shirt or the telephone might have rung, no no-one would go and buy a shirt at such short notice it must be the telephone option. 

I glanced down at my watch eleven forty-three pm and i'm already feeling dead tired.  I looked around and spotted a staircase, this must lead up into the bedrooms.  I picked up my suitcase and almost ran up the stairs, I opened the first door and walked into a room with a periodic table on the wall and a ready made bed.  I changed into my pajamas then climbed into the bed and fell asleep.

The Next Morning

The sun woke me up,  I stretched out but my arm hit something as it went up.  I looked to my left and there lying next to me was a man who was watching me with amused silvery-blue eyes.  I've seen this man before in the newspaper,  Sherlock Holmes.

  "Bloody hell your supposed to be dead!"  He chuckled.

  "Lucy have you ever heard of 'faking'?"  I hit his chest hard then got out of bed. 

"How did you get in here?"   He sat up.

"I used my keys,"  I frowned the it pieced together in front of me he has the original keys i've got newer one's.  

Sherlock got out of the bed and to my relief me had pajama bottoms on.

  "Well I guess you know my name so i'm asking yours,"  I gave him a look.

"Lucy."

"What's your last name?"  then my phone made the most rude noise.  Sherlock stared at me then grabbed my shoulders

"Whats your last name!?"

"Adler!"  He let me go then stepped back and took a deep breath.

  "Do you know Irene Adler?" 

"She's my sister."  Sherlock just walked out of the door. I checked my message.

It's nice to see you settling in with Sherlock Holmes sister.

IA

Why would Irene text me she's supposed to be dead!

I went to go and get washed then changed into a casual outfit.  By the time I came down the stairs the mover were knocking on the door.  My eyes drifted to Sherlock who was lying on the sofa with three nicotine patches stuck onto his arm.  I let the removal men in and just as I was telling one of them to place the large antique pot Sherlock jumped up .  "Lucy were going there's just been a murder!"

A/N

Hi I hope you liked the first chapter I know it's short but It's just to start you off.

Please comment, vote and add to your library.