Trailer for This Book

A/N: This is the Trailer for this book as first seen in book one. Ignore this - it's mostly for me to refer to when writing the story! But if you haven't seen it, please enjoy!

This season.

Winter is coming.

Hyewon shivers as she rubbed her hands rapidly across her arms. Even the heavy coat she wore was not enough to warm her. "S-ssso Cccccold."

"Are you alright, unnie?" Hitomi scoots over to her side, snuggling her to heat her body up with her own. She rested her cheek on Hyewon's shoulder, as they both gazed thoughtlessly into each others' laps.

———
People be fuming.

Sakura snaps at Chaeyeon, "If you don't want me to live, then so be it!" She reaches for a knife.

———
Times are tough.

Yuri plucks off a measly branch of berries from the bark of a tree, looking at them warily. "Unnie, I'm not sure if this is edible, but... do we have a choice?" She turns to Yena.

"A few days ago... yes. Now? Not really."

———
And others are rough.

Yujin hurled her fist at Yena, "You want a piece of me, unnie?!" She lunges forward to strike again...

———
Misfortune is knocking on the door.

Eunbi belched heavily as she leaned over the side of the hut. She vomits out a greenish goo - a rancid stench emitting from the liquid.

———
Things become more chaotic than Iz*one was ever before.

"EVERYONE GET OUT! You're gonna get infected if you come in!"

———
Will the girls make it out alive?

"Thanks for the help, unnie." Nako hissed as Chaewon prepared a fresh set of dressing for her.

Or will they be stuck out here for life?

"MINJU! MINJU!" Wonyoung turned to Chaeyeon. "Unnie! She's bleeding!"

Starting Mid/End February 2021.

<The Last Call>