14

Claudia went downstairs and started to set up for her life at the dining table the angle and lighting was perfect. Jisung on the other hand was sitting in front of her behind the camera, "Stick to the plan, soo-ah" he said slightly uneasy with her sister's plan whose still messing with the company.

Claudia started the live:

"Okay, people. Let's wait for 1M hearts before we start." She said while taking out her phone and checking the comments kn the live.

'finallyyy~~'
'how old are u?'
'where are the other members?'
'please say 'i love my' claudiaa'
'i saw her somewhere i promise'

"Woah... seems like you guys are here already." She started, "Then let's start with a simple introduction. My name is Claudia, my korean name is Jisoo Park i believe." She said while holding on her chin. "Oh, and I was born on the 11th of November, 2004. 11:11, I'm as you all can tell by my accent, I'm british-korean and I believe I'm one of if not the only idol from UK." She added, "I lived at Oxford, I studied elementary at EF Academy Oxford then transferred to UHS Oxford for high school, I also study college at the University of Oxford. I know I'm quite young to be in college but... yeah things happen." as claudia was continuing on her introduction, jisung can't help but to stare at her while hearing abput her experiences abroad.

"Oh! Someone commented, 'So you're Aespa's Maknae? How tall are you? and I also feel like I saw you somewhere.' Now, to answer that question. Yes, I am Aespa's maknae I'm 2 years younger than Ningning but we agreed to be friends so I speak informally to her. My height is about 175cm? the last time I check I was around that height. Well, I'm still 16 I think I'll still grow. And for the last one, Yes you saw me somewhere. I can't believe you guys didn't recognize me." She said while putting on a bucket hat then the comment section went wild.

'SHE'S ON SEHUN'S MUSIC VIDEO'
'SHE'S THE TALL GIRL BESIDE SEHUN!'
'NO WONDER WHEN I WAS STALKING THE DANCER ON INSTAGRAM I DIDN'T SEE HER ACCOUNT!'
'WOW WE WERE CLOWNED'
'BUT SHE DANCED REALLY GOOD ON THE MV THOUGH'
'ARE YOU THE MAIN DANCER???'
'I can't believe this! I thought Karina was the main dancer!'

"Don't worry, MYs. Karina Unnie is also a main dancer but now that you mentioned it... I am actually here to also Introduce the positions of the members! So let's start with our dear Leader, Karina. She's the Main Dancer, Center, Lead rapper, and Vocalist. Next is Aeri- Giselle-nee-chan, She's the Main Rapper, and vocalist. Then we have Winter, The Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Visual of our group!" She said while clapping making Jisung laugh rather loud failing to hide his presence beside the camera.

'So Karina is the leader? Woah'
'Winter is the visual? I thought u were the visual'
'Someone just laughed'
'SHE'S SO UWU'
'I'm no expert in voice recognition but that was Park Jisung!'
'Wait.. so are they siblings? Coz they're both park?'
'THEY'RE NOT SIBLINGS IF THEY ARE THE HOW COME SHE'S A FOREIGNER AND JISUNG IS NOT? PARK IS A COMMON LAST NAME IN KOREA! YOU CAN EVEN MARY SOMEONE WITH THE SAME SURNAME WITH YOU THERE, LIKE THE SONG-SONG COUPLE!'
'Easy guys she ain't done.'
'10,000,000 million hearts withing 7 minutes! keep on pressing that heart button until your fingers hurt My-deul!'

Claudia on the other hand spared a glance at Jisung, "Any ways so, NEXT! Ningning, is the Main Vocalist, her voice is so good my-deul! Then the last one is me, It's pretty awkward to say this myself but, yeah. I'm the Main Dancer, Main Rapper, Maknae, and..." she stops then looked at Jisung who was trying his best not to laugh at his sister's red face, "Apparently, I 'm the face of the group? I know I'm not that attractive but I'll try my best and I'll word hard to meet your expectations, people!" She said making Jisung frown 'So she still have Self-Confidence problems' He thought.