11

I woke up with very loud laughter from people in the room next to mine which is Ji's so I decided to check on it but as I got closer I heard Jaemin laugh making me immediately stop what I was about to do and just decided to go downstairs. I was wearing a black crop top and a random silk shorts, I was stretching and yawning while going downstairs making my top expose my 11 line until I felt a hoodie thrown to me, "Yah, Park Jisoo! Wear some clothes, for goodness sake!" Jisung exclaimed making me look up to him then seeing the Neos at his back looking at the both of us, "Stop being so grumpy, Ji" I answered then bowed to the Neos before wearing the hoodie that Ji threw.

I went to the kitchen to prepare a tea and beans on toast, "I still don't get why you like that" Ji said looking completely disgusted by my breakfast but I couldn't care less and eat it anyways. "Baby, you're awake!" I heard a familiar voice coming from the stairs with me on the dining table are Doyoung, Taeil, Kun, Taeyong, Ten and Ji looking confused on who Jaemin was calling baby

I looked back only to see Shotaro and Yang Yang looking at Jaemin confused, I immediately ran to them hugging Shotaro and Yang Yang making Jaemin pout because he opened his arms thinking that I was about to hug him making the other laugh, "It has been a while, Claudia!" Yang Yang said and Shotaro just nodded adorably. "Congrats on your debut" Shotaro said in english while looking at Yang Yang asking if what he said was right and Yang Yang just give him the nod making me uwu at Shotaro's cuteness. I decided to hug the dream members from Chenle to Jeno but immediately stopped in front of Jaemin but then he grinned at pulled me into a tight hug.

"If you guys are done with your greetings, I prepared food." Taeyong said while taking off his apron, the other Neos in the living room immediately went to the dining area. I've never seen our house this crowded. When everyone was in the dining area I felt a familiar towering man at my back who wrapped his arms around the back of my shoulders, I looked up and saw Johnny smiling, "Guys, I think we should Introduce ourselves to Jisoo." Johnny said, "No need! I'm quite familiar with your names already, It's fine!" I said making them nod but Taeyong insisted to introduce himself, "Jisoo, right? My name is Taeyong, I'm in Super M and I've heard a lot about you from kai, taemin and baekhyun hyung. It's nice to finally meet you." He said while formally offering his and, "I knew that kyoong was talkative but I never thought they'd talk about me" I answered looking confused at Jisung who just shrugged his shoulders, "They mostly say 'Only soo can do that dance' to minhawk hyung when our choreography gets hard." Ten answered making Lucas, Jungwoo and Kun that is beside him laugh.

"I don't mean to sound weird or anything... but I feel like I saw you somewhere? You physique, your presence and your eyes, I feel like I saw it somewhere. Except for the on me MV." Jaehyun said looking at you more like staring while trying to remember, you smirked then put your hair on a ponytail then put the hood on and cover the lower part of your face making Jaehyun and Haechan shocked.

"Why? Did you see her somewhere too, haechan?" Doyoung asked, "Hyung we all saw her!" He answered as I put down the hood and untie my hair, "SHE'S THE PERSON AT THE DANCE DEMO OF OUR SONG!" Taeil exclaimed making, "NOT SONG HYUNG, SONGS! I'VE BEEN EYEING HER!" Jungwoo shouted as well making Ji look at him as if he's asking 'Why are you checking my sister out?' making me laugh, "Just because her moves looks so familiar! I wasn't checking her out!" Jungwoo responded while looking at Jisung making the others laugh, "Now that you mentioned it, Soo by any chance did you also danced a demo for our song?" Kun-ge asked making me smile at him cutely, "I did! Moonwalk and Turn Back Time!" I said cutely making Jisung cringe and Jaemin uwu, "I told you it was her! No one dances as smooth as she does!" Xioajun told hendery who was just looking at you in pure disbelief.

"I HATE YOU PARK JISOO!" He said making me and the rest of WayV laugh, "Wait so most of Way V know you?" Mark asked making me nod as I sit next to kun-ge "The only ones I didn't trained with are Winwin and Ten but the rest of them spent at least a year of training period with me." I answered while looking at Ten and Winwin. We continued our conversation until it's nighttime.