2

I shut my phone when I notice that the other man in blonde hair and a white shirt was Johnny Oppa

I shut my phone when I notice that the other man in blonde hair and a white shirt was Johnny Oppa. "Jisoo-ah? Look at you, you're so tall now!" he exclaimed. He trained with EXO back then so when EXO debut he was there to support them, that's how I knew him.

"Oppa, it has been what? 8 years? Of course, I'll grow tall" I answered. Even though I came back to Korea I wasn't really allowed to interact with NCT members to be specific "Good luck on your debut, baby." he said with a warm smile.

"Anyway, we have to go now. Stay warm and keep safe baby!" he said while hugging me, it annoys me that he treats me like a child but he's warm so it's fine. "See you, Youngho Oppa!"

The moment I stepped into my car I immediately opened my phone that was vibrating since earlier.

I snorted at jisung's claim

I snorted at jisung's claim... but it does look like I'm about the same height as him, screw you height. I immediately drove to our house which is actually close by. As I opened the door a beanpole with blue hair immediately run towards me.

"How was practice?" Soobin asked i tiptoed to reach his cheeks and placed a kiss there "Same same" I said as i did the same to kai and jisung, it's a normal thing for us.

"Do you have class, Sooie?" I thought about my schedule which is in England timezone and it's currently 4:30 pm here in Korea which means it's currently 7:30 am in England and my lectures are usually at 3:00 pm there "Not until later at 12:00 am, I guess?" he just nodded

I was caught off guard when Soobin carries me like a sack of rice "Then you should sleep for a while, I'll wake you up at 11:00 pm but for now, rest!" He demanded, I just rolled my eyes "Jisung needs me!" while looking at Jisung asking for help but he just smirked "Nah, kai's here I'm fine"

"Now, go to your room and sleep!" Soobin demanded as if he's my dad or something. I can't do anything so I surrendered and went upstairs to wash, change to comfy clothes, and sleep.

----
At SM

"Hyung who's that tall girl from earlier?" Doyoung asked Johnny as the rest of the members listen to their conversation. "She's jisung's sister, Park Ji Soo. The one that studied in England." Which caused the members to make a shocked face

"You mean the girl that was on Sehun hyung's Music Video? That tall girl in 'On Me' she's a good dancer! Wow, I can't believe I didn't saw her! What a waste!" Taeyong exclaimed, baekhyun has been telling him stories about Jisoo and how the little girl was close to him and to EXO.

"You mean this girl with the bucket hat? Woah Hyung she's tall!" Mark exclaimed while looking at johnny with wide eyes, johnny just smirked at him

"You mean this girl with the bucket hat? Woah Hyung she's tall!" Mark exclaimed while looking at johnny with wide eyes, johnny just smirked at him. "Who's tall?" Jungwoo, sungchan, and the other half of the members entered the room.

"Jisung's sister Ji-" Shotaro suddenly appeared with Jaemin. "Jisoo-ah? why are you hyungs talking about her?" Everyone looked so shocked that he knows Jisoo. "How did you know her?" Mark asked Shotaro "I used to train with her, she's 4 years younger than me but she's really tall and talented." Now it's Jungwoo and Sungchan's turn to be shocked. "Why did you train with her? She's not a foreigner, she's Jisung's sister" the statement from Jungwoo caught Jaemin's attention, 'Jisung has a sister?' He thought.

"She's actually a foreigner, but was born here in Korea. She migrated alone in England remember?" Johnny answered, it enlightened Jungwoo and Sungchan a bit. "Wait so you guys trained with her?" Ten asked. "The eight of us did I believe, the ones that debuted late. Me, Kun-ge, Lucas, XiaoHenYang, and Sungtaro" Jungwoo answered. Taeyong looked at them slightly jealous and curious about the little girl baekhyun has been telling her about.

"But then, Karina, Winter, Giselle, and Ning Ning already met us at some point right? Why hasn't she?" Jaemin asked which made Renjun, chenle, and donghyuck grin "We actually met her." chenle said while giggling.