Author Note

*****

Ivory King has spent 12 years hidden away in the cellar by her selfish Mother. She has never experienced love, affection or care since she was born.

However, her life changes forever one night unexpectedly when her Mum is murdered by her psychotic boyfriend and she is sent to London to live with her five older brothers, that she never knew existed before.

Follow the journey of Ivory learning to live with her brothers. Will she receive all the affection she never received from her Mum? Or will her older brothers dislike her just as much...

*****

Hi everyone, thank you so much for clicking on this book I hope you enjoy it!

I just wanted to mention a few things before you read the book.

1) This is the first book that I've written on Wattpad so please don't be too harsh. I am trying but if you notice any grammatical mistakes please mention them kindly in the comments.

2) I was inspired by reading other older brother books on Wattpad. However, my book will not feature the mafia element like other books. I will focus more on the sibling's relationship and their character development.

3) This book will be written in the third-person narrative primarily from Ivory's perspective. However, some chapters may be from the brothers perspective.

4) There will be some mention of abuse, sexual assault and profanity in the book. If that makes you uncomfortable I wouldn't recommend reading this book.

5) Please do not copy my book I have spent a lot of time and effort on it!

That's all I hope you love reading my book as much as I enjoyed writing it❤❤❤

- cuteKitty152206