Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10!

WOO HOO!!

hope you like it :D

ik you will ;)

--------------------------------

Louis’ POV:

I woke up and It felt like I was in my bed. I felt my pillow... yup, I’m in my bed… the question is, am I alone. I stretched out my arm and hit a person, shit, I just smacked harry.

I heard a muffled “fuck” come from beside me.

“shit sorry” I said while stretching.

“ it’s alright.” Harry said. He sighed… I swear this boy can even sigh perfectly.

I sat up and pretended to look around my room, squinting and widening my eyes. I could feel it again. His stare. I slowly turned my head to look at him.. stopped where he was sitting with a ‘I know what you were doing’ look.

“what?” He said in an innocent tone.

I chuckled. “ stop staring at me.” I spoke calmly.

“so you really can tell?” Harry spoke with amazement

“I don’t know how… it’s only you that I can tell with… not my mum or anyone else at school… just you..” I spoke as I laid my head back down. I could still feel my eyes on him but I wasn’t going to say anything.

“huh… I don’t know how I works.” He said with a chuckle. Harry stood up and pulled on his clothes… did he sleep naked?? Well.. I guess that’s fine.. I can’t see him. I blushed furiously when I reached down and noticed that I, also, was naked. I coward away looking down pulling up the covers moving to the back of the bed. Oh my god. Harry saw me! NAKED!  This is so embarrassing.. I blushed even harder.

“lou…? Are you ok?” Harry said chucking a little… he knew exactly what was wrong..

“H-How did I… um… get…” I got quiet pulling the covers up.

Harry chuckled, “ you look uncomfortable..” WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. He changed me?!?! I just turned 5 shades darker… this is so embarrassing… I am overly self conscious and he saw me completely naked..

Wait.

He saw me.

Naked.

Uh oh…

I have scars. On my hips. No one see’s them or knows. See, I self harm and still do from time to time… I started to panic, what if he judged me on it? I clearly showed panic on my face, I was just hoping Harry wasn’t looking in my direction. I tucked my head between my knees and clenched my eyes shut. I can’t handle this…

 I heard Harry stop moving and his breath hitch. “L-Lou? I’m sorry if I made you that uncomfortable.. I just…” he is blaming himself! No no, it’s not his fault…

“It’s not your fault” I said softly. “it’s mine…” I said without sound.

“What?” Harry asked trying to hear me.

“N-Nevermind…” I said standing up and wrapping my blanket around my hips. I stumbled over to my dresser getting underwear and sweats.

“Wait, Lou? Is there something you’re not telling me?” Harry said as if our whole friendship was a lie.

“ No! well… nothing huge… well… I guess it’s huge… b-but nobody knows so… im not treating you different… but I guess that I should tell everyon-“ harry cut me off

“lou! Stop rambling… what is it..?”

“I-i…. I have to go to the bathroom…” I ran out of the room covering my mouth covering my mouth. I tried to get to the bathroom but ended up stumbling to the floor. Whenever I feel pressured I throw up. I can’t handle it… Harry ran in and put his hand on my shoulder as I got up and ran for the bathroom again. I felt my way to the toilet not bothering to close the door. Harry would walk In anyways.

Harry rubbed my back as I emptied my stomach into the toilet. Once I ‘finished’ I fell to the floor and sat my head on the toilet seat. I started to cry... I’m not strong right now.

“Lou… whatever it is… it’s alright to tell me… I won’t judge you…” Harry whispered.

I sniffled. “um… when you uh… ch-changed me.. did you see…” I stopped and looked down.

“I didn’t see anything that I remember that was abnormal…” Harry said confused.

I thought about explaining it but I decided that it was just easier to show him. I regretfully pulled back the band of my boxers and sweats revealing the scars and cuts. I couldn’t see exactly where they were but from Harry’s reaction I am guessing it showed them.

Harry gasped. Then let out a shaky breath. A few seconds later I felt strong arms wrap around me… I hugged him so hard. I sobbed and clawed at him… he didn’t judge me… we pulled away. My eyes searched for his face… I can never find it… it kills me.

I felt Harry’s breath on my face. He was breathing heavily. I started to too. My heart was racing, my breath was shaky. I slid my hand into his, I felt him sliding forward. I closed my eyes and leaned in, what am I doing?? What is he doing?? My whole mind was screaming this was a bad idea… but my body kept leaning in. I felt his breath on my lips, at that moment I knew. I am falling for him. Falling hard, this moment I could keep forever. I leaned in an inch closer and I felt the contact, That sweet, sweet contact. My breath hitched and I pressed my lips to his. Harry tangled his fingers into my hair and deepened the kiss. My whole mind went blank. All felt was electricity going up and down my spine and the feel of his lips. I swear… for a second there… I saw. I saw it. The beaut,. The fireworks the flames, The burning passion between us. It is unexplainable… we finally pulled apart. I opened my eyes. I wish I could look into his. Harry pulled my into his embrace again and… I started to cry. Not sob, just cry. Tears streaming down my face. Thankful tears. He didn’t judge me.. and… he kissed me.

He kissed me.

Harry.

Styles.

Kissed me…